Occasional Contributor

What is the deal with Ryka?  I tried to order many different Ryka shoes, to my frustration the sizes were all limited down to one size.  Is QVC dropping the Ryka brand?   It seems that you are pushing Sketchers.  Sorry, I can not wear Sketchers.  Please let me know if you are dropping Ryka as I will go elsewhere to buy them.

Thank you,

Marie Romantini

Honored Contributor

Try going directly to their website and see if you have any better luck Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think Rykas has gone to pot since being bought by another company.  I've bought several pairs from QVC and more from Zulily and no two pairs fit alike.  I wear a B width, on the slim side of medium,  but I got a pair of medium sandals that were so narrow I couldn't fasten the straps.  Others have been so wide I had to insert an extra insole to keep them on my feet.   If they don't get a handle on their sizing, they won't be in business. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thank you , I noticed the size difference in the last pair I ordered and had to send them back.  I thought it was just me being too fussy.  I can't wear sketchers since they don't carry many wide sizes.  I guess I will have to find a different brand.  Thsnks again.

Honored Contributor

@juliet9   I've noticed on Zulily they've been selling what they call a "relaxed fit" which are supposed to be wider than mediums.  Needless to say I haven tried them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have many pairs of "older" Rykas from the Q that are made well and are very comfortable. Around 4 yrs ago, I purchased another pair of Ryka's slip-on shoes - and I knew the quality went downhill. I returned them and never ordered this brand again. A good brand was ruined.