Frequent Contributor

Ryka less expensive @ Kohls with 30% off coupon

https://www.qvc.com/Ryka-Knit-Outdoor-Slip-On-Shoes---Echo-Knit.product.A391376.html?sc=IROA

Saw The Ryka Echo Knit online today and fell in love.  Googled the  shoe and saw Kohl's carries them.  With the 30% off coupon I got them for $44.61, QVC is $52.98Screen Shot 2021-02-12 at 11.23.56 AM.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Ryka less expensive @ Kohls with 30% off coupon

I always check prices before I buy from anywhere. Often times even if an item is the same price on many sites some will give free S&H and free returns. I find the $5.50 that QVC charges for shoe shipping a little high when other sites do not charge S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

@stateofmichigan  I really like these. I've never worn Ryka's before.Are they true to size? Thanks

Valued Contributor

I find Ryka's are true to size.

if you have a Meijer supermarket where you live, they carry the Ryka brand, too.

Last weekend I purchased Ryka's from Meijer that were originally $75, on sale for $50 that are quite similar to the Ryka TSV. If I would have purchased the Ryka TSV from the Q, I would have paid shipping, plus taxes, so it would have been around the same price I paid at Meijer...plus waiting a week + for the shoes. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes, All the rykas I have (7 pairs) are my regualr size.  Boots, athletic and casual

Esteemed Contributor

FYI, they will eventually remove this post because QVC does not allow posting of sales for other sites. Especially on TSV day, I am actually surprised that this is still up.