Please, please bring back the previous model of these sandals.  I have ordered so many pairs as it is the only style sandal I can wear, I have also "sold" more pairs than I can count as everyone who sees them has asked where I purchased them and gone on to order them.  I do not like this version and hope you respond to the customers who are loyal to Ryka and prefer the original fisherman shoe.

Frequent Contributor

I agree bring back the original the new ones are tribe way change a good thing BRING BACk

Occasional Contributor
I agree with all of you! Please bring back the original!!! Not all of us like funky colors, plus the foot bed does not look comfy. The original one is much better and fits true to size!!!!

If you could bring back before the end of summer...
Occasional Contributor
Please bring back the ORIGINAL fisherman sandals. The new ones are horrible!!! I totally agree with everyone. They are the only sandal that I can walk all day with!!!! The ORIGINAL was much more comfy. I hope they read these posts!!
Regular Contributor

I also agree.  I had the originals and wore them all the time as they were so comfortable.  I do a considerable amount of walking and alsosused them instead of sneakers for my long treks.  The ones for the last two years can't compare to the older ones in any way, shape or form.  In addition, the newer colors are not really appealing.  Ryka, I only hope you are listening.

New Contributor

I agree with everyone else ... Please bring back the original Ryka Lightweight Fisherman Sandals with Hook&Loop Strap (A78398). These were my favorite. I wore them everyday and owned about 8 pair. PLEASE! I don't like the funky colors in the new ones either. I won't buy them!