Frequent Contributor

Ryka Boots A518571 Returning At My Own Expense

I ordered a pair of these boots in basically my normal size which is a 9 1/2 only I ordered these in a 9 1/2 wide and I can barely fit my toes into them.  Went to return them and there was no invoice included on or in the box so I tried to print a return label off the computer only I kept getting a blank page so I called QVC and they said I had to return these on my own.  No label

can be issued.  Is this something new?  I have ordered Ryka boots previously and had no problem if they had to be returned which wasn't very many.  It is such a hassle to have to have to stand in line at the PO versus

dropping the package in the boxes.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Ryka Boots A518571 Returning At My Own Expense

Honestly, wth is happening to QVC...they are all over the map with "processes"....making it less and less customer friendly to shop with them.

@Salreg If that's your usual size and it doesn't fit right, I'd also ask to be reimbursed for ship costs back! I'd also try again with a different customer svc rep to make sure you get the same response. I've never heard where they couldn't email or mail a return label!

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC  This is confusing - could u help, thanks,

Honored Contributor

@Salreg I would email all the details including order number, etc. to the Social Team as follows:

SocialTeam@qvc.com

And you might also copy your post and put it on the Customer Care forum.