Frequent Contributor
Hi all, am new to this board! I have fallen in love with the large russel totes. Have managed to get 3 colors chestnut, aubergine and natural.....but would LOVE this bag in red. So Hopkins somebody has one they don't want or knows of one somewhere. Please help me outSmiley Happy)))) thanks terry
Honored Contributor

It's available in red at D&B dot com...item # 8L569...with FREE S&H

Frequent Contributor
Thanks for the help! That's the medium and I am looking for the large. Believe it or nor not, the medium is too smallSmiley Happy))))!!
Honored Contributor
On 4/10/2014 terryshay said: Thanks for the help! That's the medium and I am looking for the large. Believe it or nor not, the medium is too smallSmiley Happy))))!!

OOPs...sorry...I'll keep my eye out for it Smile

Respected Contributor

Maybe one of the D&B outlets has it. Call the Las Vegas outlet, they will ship phone orders. They can check to see if they or one of the other outlets has it. Just give them the Dooney item #.

Frequent Contributor
LJ -thanks for the tip. Will try Vegas outlet. Don't have the item number but will see. Thanks again!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Terry: also try ILoveDooney online. You never know.

Frequent Contributor
LJ - guess what!!! Vegas found one in ca for me. It is being shipped out today. Thank you thank you thank you!!! You have helped me spend my $$$$ again! Terry
Respected Contributor

My pleasure Terry. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Enjoy your new handbag. Just don't send me the bill. A few years ago Dooney put in a new system, so stores and outlets can see if an item is in stock at another location. Some of the outlets/stores are very helpful and will find a bag for you and have it shipped. And sometimes you can even get a great deal. Outlet prices are often different from web site prices. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to the pricing, but as long as you get the handbag you want and it's at a great price, it's ok.