Frequent Contributor
i believe Jill was rude with sue again yesterday. And as always lIsa was too. I'm ready to stop watching as I was brought up to be polite and have manners! I don't see how qvc approves or doesn't see these things. I'll stick to my local dooney outlet.
Valued Contributor
I watched almost all the shows yesterday and haven't noticed anything negative???
Frequent Contributor
Cutting in front of people and acting like they were not speaking already is rude
Honored Contributor

I seriously doubt that any of the QVC hosts were rude to her at all. Some posters here are uber sensitive about absolutely ridiculous things.

Super Contributor
On 11/16/2014 tough_kitty said: I watched almost all the shows yesterday and haven't noticed anything negative???

I must have missed it, too, kitty. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 11/16/2014 tough_kitty said: I watched almost all the shows yesterday and haven't noticed anything negative???

I didn't either, though I wasn't glued to the screen for all the shows. I think some people are just a bit too over the top with the whole host/vendor relationship and sensitivity thing... And believe me, if I had a local outlet, I'd sure as heck not be bothering with shopping QVC, other than to see what's potentially out there...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 11/16/2014 momjules said: Cutting in front of people and acting like they were not speaking already is rude

Sometimes they are doing their job to interrupt and give necessary information - they have a person talking to them in their ear and I'm sure they would get in trouble if they ignored what they person was telling them to do.

Honored Contributor

Probably best to keep in mind that these are sales pitches, this is not a tete a tete over tea or a friendly conversation between girlfriends over lunch...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I love Dooney and always watch every minute; I did not notice "rudeness" at all.

Remember, the hosts always have somebody talking into their ears, giving numbers, colors, etc. Sometimes I am sure that makes for a distracting moment or two!

Valued Contributor
On 11/16/2014 momjules said: i believe Jill was rude with sue again yesterday. And as always lIsa was too. I'm ready to stop watching as I was brought up to be polite and have manners! I don't see how qvc approves or doesn't see these things. I'll stick to my local dooney outlet.

Your words again and as always, as in "Jill was rude with sue again yesterday" and your term "as always, Lisa was too" indicates you've watched before and found them rude which begs the question why you're "getting ready to stop watching" instead of already not watching.

Maria