Honored Contributor

Re: Ron White shoes on Evine

@wilma  I own a few pairs. Originally, they were conservative/professional shoes regarding style. Think Taryn Rose in her early days. I was told about them at Saks when I was looking for Taryn Rose pumps.

IF you have bad feet and need cushioning/arch support/stand on your feet/walk a great deal, they are FANTASTIC!!!!! For some of us, you just have to bit the bullet and pay the money for a shoes that work for you. I'm one of those, darn it, lol. He went on to add more casual and "stylish" shoes though there is no way you can compare he heels to some of the really great looking ones out there.....but if you can't wear those other heels, then what does it matter? His offer function, VERY well made styles that keep your feet from hurting.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@wilma  I own a few pairs. Originally, they were conservative/professional shoes regarding style. Think Taryn Rose in her early days. I was told about them at Saks when I was looking for Taryn Rose pumps.

IF you have bad feet and need cushioning/arch support/stand on your feet/walk a great deal, they are FANTASTIC!!!!! For some of us, you just have to bit the bullet and pay the money for a shoes that work for you. I'm one of those, darn it, lol. He went on to add more casual and "stylish" shoes though there is no way you can compare he heels to some of the really great looking ones out there.....but if you can't wear those other heels, then what does it matter? His offer function, VERY well made styles that keep your feet from hurting.

@SahmIam 

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the TTV last month and love them. They are well made, extremely comfortable and have cork lining.  I am vegan, so like the man made materials. They are cute sandals and made in Italy. 

Honored Contributor

I guess for people who love shoes.....they think it is worth it...

.I am not a shoe person....I love skin care and vitamins and spend a lot  of money on those two things  that other people never would.....but shoes?  No way!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Has nothing to do with loving shoes but having messed up feet due to genetics. Trust me, I would rather spend the money on something else (hair, skin, diamonds, lol) other than shoes.