Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the Ron White shoes on Evine yesterday? Never heard of the brand. Made in Italy and prices were $300 - $400. Saw a couple pairs on sale for less. Most of them were metallic leathers. I didn’t see anything I loved. I have never spent that much on a shoe.

Anybody heard of the brand or buying? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ron White shoes on Evine

@wilma wrote:

Did anyone see the Ron White shoes on Evine yesterday? Never heard of the brand. Made in Italy and prices were $300 - $400. Saw a couple pairs on sale for less. Most of them were metallic leathers. I didn’t see anything I loved. I have never spent that much on a shoe.

Anybody heard of the brand or buying? 

Yes, I have heard of it.  It's a Canadian brand and in the US, he sells at Nordstrom and a few smaller places like Harry's in New York City.

His shoes sell out on Evine a lot, believe it or not.  You can buy from his website too.  They ship worldwide.

He also does some nice looking shoes for men.

Trusted Contributor

I like your doggie!

Have a nice weekend!!

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock 

Thanks for the info. I love shoes and know most brands. I don’t have a Nordstrom in my city so maybe that’s why I hadn’t heard of this brand. The leather on his women’s shoes looked very soft and supple. 

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

I like your doggie!

Have a nice weekend!!

@alarmclock 

Thanks. That my precious Wilma. She passed away a few years ago. 

Enjoy your weekend too! 

Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@alarmclock 

Thanks for the info. I love shoes and know most brands. I don’t have a Nordstrom in my city so maybe that’s why I hadn’t heard of this brand. The leather on his women’s shoes looked very soft and supple. 

Take a look at Harry's website.  They have lots of nice brands - some on Evine, some on QVC and some on HSN.

You will see some of the same styles and you can compare prices/colors.

Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

I like your doggie!

Have a nice weekend!!

@alarmclock 

Enjoy your weekend too! 

Awwww.  I am sorry I made you think about it.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

I like your doggie!

Have a nice weekend!!

@alarmclock 

Enjoy your weekend too! 

@alarmclock 

It’s ok. I still have a photo of her and me as the background/wallpaper on my cell phone. I miss her, but photos of her also make me smile. 

Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

I like your doggie!

Have a nice weekend!!

@alarmclock 

Enjoy your weekend too! 

@alarmclock 

It’s ok. I still have a photo of her and me as the background/wallpaper on my cell phone. I miss her, but photos of her also make me smile. 

I miss all of my babies.  I have pictures of all of them around the house.

Esteemed Contributor

Ron White shoes are beautiful for the most part. He makes his shoes in Italy. He also has a line called Rapisardi that is a more athletic looking lower priced line. Ron White has sold his shoe line on the Canadian shopping channel for a few years (The Shopping Channel) and I think he discusses the ins and outs of shoes that he designs for women well. Shoes with extra padding under the forefoot and wider forefoot and a narrower heel for aging feet and not to high of a heel either.

He was brought to Evine by the former short lived president of Evine Anne Martin-Vachon who was also a former president of The Shopping Channel in Canada.

I don't think that the focus of turning tv shopping channels into luxury retailers works very well though as people who want to spend a lot on shoes like that want to try them on in person beforehand.