Valued Contributor

Re: Roma 2 TSV Still Processing? Not Happy At All.....

On 5/19/2014 LosingIt said:

These bags are worth the wait. I received the Cream Snake today, my first G.I.L.I item and Roma. On the shipping, I did upgrade to UPS Express so that is probably why it is already here. My QVC account did not update, but I checked the tracking thru ups.com and it was for today. I help that helps. Fingers crossed you G.I.L.I Gals get your Roma soon. Its FABULOUS

Spill the beans!! Tell us how the unboxing went. Mine won't be here till Thursday or Friday.

Frequent Contributor

On 5/19/2014 waterbaby said:
On 5/19/2014 tloinga said:

Just checked shipping status. They are at the ATL hub. Should get them tomorrow.

WOOHOO!!

Woo Hoo is right! Mine finally shipped today after an email to CS and will come UPS. So when it shows Doraville, I know if will get it the next day. I'm in Alpharetta, how about you? Look forward to seeing your review.

LOL!! That is too funny!! I'm only approx 12 miles from you!! I'm out 140 just over the Cherokee Co line, in Hickory Flat.

Mine are in Doraville and should hit Roswell tonight. I'm so excited!!!

Frequent Contributor

I love ivory bags, and I will use it all seasons. Fingers crossed it works for me, I sure have loved the Roma look for some time and it was now or never!

I could have written that myself!! That's exactly the way I feel. I avoided the last TSV but I didn't have the will power this time.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/19/2014 KJPA said:

Just curious where they are shipping from? Please share the name of the UPS Origin Scan. I bet they are being shipped practically next door to me.

My black and cream snake were both in the same order but they were shipped hours apart today and have different tracking numbers. I wonder if they are even coming from the same warehouse?

Like I said, just curious and not complaining.

The origin shows Newport News VA. I hope that's close to you!

Smiley Sad Nope. I'm near the Lancaster warehouse. Only about an hour from QVC headquarters.

But mine have shipped so they will be here soon!!! I'll share what they are like when they get here! Smiley Happy

KJPA
Frequent Contributor

On 5/19/2014 KJPA said:
On 5/19/2014 KJPA said:

Just curious where they are shipping from? Please share the name of the UPS Origin Scan. I bet they are being shipped practically next door to me.

My black and cream snake were both in the same order but they were shipped hours apart today and have different tracking numbers. I wonder if they are even coming from the same warehouse?

Like I said, just curious and not complaining.

The origin shows Newport News VA. I hope that's close to you!

Smiley Sad Nope. I'm near the Lancaster warehouse. Only about an hour from QVC headquarters.

But mine have shipped so they will be here soon!!! I'll share what they are like when they get here! Smiley Happy

Sorry it's not coming from Lancaster!!! I can't wait to hear what you think!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the natural ostrich and it shipped today. What got me to order this time was seeing the coverstion to a tote (I find I really need a tote for work) and the magnetic closure. i really don't mind the break in situation, as a lot of new bags of quality leather have some break in time. I really struggled with ordering the ivory ostrich, so I look forward to hearing from those who ordered that one. I applaude those who ordered several bags if you wanted them. If you find a style you love, go for it.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

I can't wait to get that blush. It's leaving Newport News!
Occasional Contributor

Received my cream snake today. The grays and creams were awesome. It looked just like the presentation did. Was lighter in weight than I expected and I was pleasantly surprised. Was packaged nicely. Mine didn't seem to shed the way they warned. Seems softer than the Roma before it. Holds it's shape quite nicely. Have it hanging on the doorknob right now with a bottle in it just in case..... Lol. I would rate this a definite 10. And believe me I am a very harsh critic most of the time. I did order the natural ostrich also and it's due here tomorrow. Now sure why they got separated......... Hope everyone is as happy as I am with their new bags.......
Contributor

I wanted to publicly applaud and thank Lisa Robertson and QVC's customer service. Yesterday to my surprise a representative contacted me through Lisa's Facebook page and asked me to contact her with the order numbers for my 6 bags. I emailed her all of my information. Amy (wonderful QVC Representative) called me (what a surprise) and told me that Lisa Robertson had read my comments and was not happy how the pre-orders had been handled and wanted me to be contacted. She "heard" my frustrations and wanted to assure me that they were listening to their customers as to how this was handled and they agreed it was not handled well. The thing that got me the most was that the representative said that Lisa was upset about this because it is her name/product that is associated with this mix up. I told her to please let Lisa know we all still loved her and did not hold her accountable for the marketing!!!! She said she would let Lisa know what I said but to know that Lisa wanted to make sure I was contacted!!!!!! I also was afforded a few shipping credits even though I told her I didn't bring this up or to anyone's attention to get anything for free ~ and she said I can tell from your account this is true.....I am a "shopper" that needs to be in the corner holding a candle saying "My name is ______and I'm a shopaholic" LOLOLOLOLOL She also said that it was good to look at my account because some I had pre-ordered and the others were ordered on TSV day. They are able to determine now why those that were pre-ordered did not ship out first and hopefully they will be order to correct this glitch for next time in the system!!!!

Needless to say....if you never stand for what's right (when wronged), it will never be righted!!!

Thank you Lisa Robertson/QVC for "hearing" your customers frustrations when only asking for fairness!!!

This morning 4 of my bags are "out for delivery" ~ Can't wait to get home!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

2damax, that's really cool! Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy your bags Smiley Happy