Super Contributor

I thought mine was beautiful...but it was really clunky. A bit too big for me, and leather seemed stiff. Loved the look (ivory) but just too much bag for me.

Super Contributor

My Ivory Ostrich arrived today. No plastic so it was a return; but it seems in good shape. The long strap did still have plastic and was in the bottom of the bag. I was a bit irritated that the tassel was crammed into the bag and ruffled up, but after smoothing it out I think it will be ok once it hangs loose for a while. The inside had tons of "lint" like stuff, I suppose from the tassel shedding that people are talking about. Had to get a sticky tape and get that off of the lining. It doesn't appear to have been used or have any scuffs that are immediately apparent. It is huge though. I do like the snap closure. I don't think I would have liked the older version without it. It is a bit stiff, but no stiffer than any other leather bag I have had. I think it will be fine. I love the looks of it and the color. It is a taupe ivory, not a yellow ivory like the Dooney Domed Satchel is. I like this taupe ivory color better. Very neutral and I think it could go year round. The handles could be about an inch longer. A bit snug on the shoulder, but I am a 1x and a bit heavy in the upper arm, so it would be fine for anyone smaller. So far a thumbs up!

Occasional Contributor

I love mine! I wear it everyday and I am rough on handbags. It wipes clean very easily. This is the most gorgeous bag I have ever owned. My only complaint is that it could be a little smaller.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my bag, but have never gotten a compliment on it, in fact my 52 year old daughter who supposedly is in fashion with her friends said it was ugly and not her type. I still dress very fashionable according to people that compliment me, but she doesn't seem to like anything I wear from clothes to jewelry. I do and dress to please me, not her or anyone else. I do not dress like a younger person or an older person, just tastefully and fashionable not the current hot trend unless I sometime buy one piece like this bag, although my other bags are BM, and DB. I don't understand why no compliments on this bag.