Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews in for Clarks TSV....not good.

Seems like Q  may be the "go to" company when a manufacturer realizes the big shipment is flawed. 

Valued Contributor

More and more, I'm beginning to think that this is true.

Respected Contributor

I bought11W in the navy. They area little big, but don’t come off my feet, so I am good with them. I bought them to have a pair of errand running shoes. I thrashed my ashland spins so I needed something to replace them.
Trusted Contributor

What is going on with Clarks? They used to be made really well and you could always count on a great fit?

Trusted Contributor

I  purchased these and sent them back.  Yesterday I got an email that QVC recognizes there is a sizing issue and you can send them back for a full refund.

Valued Contributor

My shoes worked for me and got two pair.  I am glad they worked out ok.  Too bad so many had trouble.  Not good for Clark or QVC.

Valued Contributor

Same with me.  Little gap on side as walk but fit and everything else  good.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess I am lucky as mine fit. But I really need a 10.5 and so the 10 fit fine. So, I have to agree that they are roomy. I did not get an email. 

Eta: yes, the shoe has been pulled from inventory. I doubt I will ever buy a Clark TSV again because these “made for QVC” items have to be produced in such large quantities in a short timeframe that Quality Control is not possible. I am very disappointed in Clark’s as I have come to rely on them for quality and fit, and I don’t want my trust abused.

Honored Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@chicletwrote:

They said sizing is off and that the shoes are way too big and gap.  I am so sick of the stuff Qvc sells now in clothing and shoes.  I am thinking I will pay off what I owe and close my card.  It is costing me too much on returns.

@chiclet  Oh cwap! Bummer. Ordered the red ones and haven’t rec’d mine yet. Just about had it w/ this “true to size” description when the shoes are not. Reason enough for a free return....misleading description!

@chiclet  Kept my red Clark’s. I added an insole to tighten them up a little and now fit well. Certainly makes me not want to order any more shoes, though.