Respected Contributor

Reviews in for Clarks TSV....not good.

They said sizing is off and that the shoes are way too big and gap.  I am so sick of the stuff Qvc sells now in clothing and shoes.  I am thinking I will pay off what I owe and close my card.  It is costing me too much on returns.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews in for Clarks TSV....not good.

[ Edited ]

I'm glad I didn't order them then.  I considered it.  I did order another pair of Clarks that day.  I hope they will fit.  I only own one pair of Clarks, and they fit well and are very comfortable.

Edited to say:  I just looked at my order, and it's Vionics that I ended up ordering, not Clarks.  I had looked at another pair of Clarks but ended up ordering Vionics.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't think people should buy shoes without trying them on.

Honored Contributor

@chicletwrote:

They said sizing is off and that the shoes are way too big and gap.  I am so sick of the stuff Qvc sells now in clothing and shoes.  I am thinking I will pay off what I owe and close my card.  It is costing me too much on returns.

@chiclet  Oh cwap! Bummer. Ordered the red ones and haven’t rec’d mine yet. Just about had it w/ this “true to size” description when the shoes are not. Reason enough for a free return....misleading description!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just received my shoes in white and they are sharp.  No gap but I guess it depends on your foot width.  I'm a NARROW width and this is a Medium so there is a little extra space on left side of shoe...........but if you have a fatter foot...I think you'll be glad for that extra space so your foot isn't rubbing and rubbing against the shoe.    White leather is smart looking, not just another tennis....and comfortable too.

Honored Contributor

Completely agree with 151949.  Unless I already have the shoe and know it fits, there is no way I would order shoes from TV.  I've ordered Easy Spirit from HSN because I know the size and style that works for me and have not had a problem.  

Valued Contributor

One has to think twice about anything "made exclusively for QVC."  I learned that lesson a long time ago.  

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 and @151949  I have very flat feet and bunions.  I need to wear comfort shoes almost exclusively.  There isn't much of a selection locally, so I order my shoes.  I order them almost exclusively from Zappos because of the free shipping and free returns.  They are exactly the same price as the department stores, and they have a good selection.  I did order a pair of shoes from QVC recently.  They were Vionics, and I couldn't find them anywhere else from doing a search.  If they don't fit when I get them next week I probably won't order shoes from here again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Mine arrived today and I like them a lot. 

I got my usual Clark's size, 8 1/2 M and they fit well, a bit of gaping at the sides when you walk, but most shoes of this style do that for me as I don't have wide feet.  The heel stays on (always an issue with me) and they are very comfy.  No pressure points or irritation, feel great on, and we have hard floors, no carpet.

You could add an extra arch support insert, enough room if needed.

I have the metallic and it is beautiful, a luscious rose gold, not too gaudy, just right.  Love the jute at the bottom, and so does my cat.....

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am so glad to hear a couple of good reviews. I ordered metallic and should get tomorrow. I would love to get something and be happy with it.  I returned a pair of  belle crops with defective label they issued and cannot track. It has been 10 days.  Returns always make me nervous.