Occasional Contributor

Review of pebbled leather June bag! :)

I happily rec'd my black pebbled leather June bag today! Yippee!!! The style of this bag is very much "me". I previously reported that I have a calf leather June bag in ivy that I ADORE and so I was excited to see this one in pebbled leather on clearance on the Q.

This bag in black is sooooooo classic and timeless without being dowdy! I love the warm gold-ish stiching. The pebbled leather is much more refined than the calf leather, but does make this bag much heavier than my calf version. However, the additional pockets and organization in this bag are a plus and the balance of the bag make it easy to carry on the shoulder even if heavy.

IMO, this is a big bag, but not too big. I think it is more manageable than the large Sara or the leather Valerie, to give you a comparison. The front pockets are fantastic - so convenient. This bag is perfect especially for a professional mom - it can be professional, but work perfectly to carry all the things you need with small children. I am very pleased so far. I have it loaded up and ready for carrying tomorrow! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I hope everyone who ordered this reports back on how they feel about theirs.