Respected Contributor

Review of New Vince Camuto Shoe

A 356357I ordered this in the sapphire when I saw it on the website before it was even presented as I loved the style and design. Unfortunately, it is going back. I am a 10M. No problem with Skechers, Earth, Clarks or any other brand for that matter. This shoe was so tight and narrow barely squeezed my foot in. I was so disappointed as the design is so pretty. I think this would be a good fit for very narrow feet. "

Honored Contributor

Re: Review of New Vince Camuto Shoe

@lovesallanimals  One of the reasons I have so many Camutos is because they run narrow and my foot runs narrow, just not narrow enough to be classified as narrow.

I hope when the present to footwear on TV that they are honest that they run on the narrow side in many styles.

I'm sorry you are disappointed.  I love shoes and it's a bummer when you get a pair that doesn't work for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Back in Fall 2017 HSN had a TS of a chunky heel bootie and there were so many reviews that the boots were extremely narrow.  This was very different as I have a pair of tall boots from a few yrs ago (not from shopping chnnal) and they fit great and i have a very wide foot.

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimalswrote:

A 356357I ordered this in the sapphire when I saw it on the website before it was even presented as I loved the style and design. Unfortunately, it is going back. I am a 10M. No problem with Skechers, Earth, Clarks or any other brand for that matter. This shoe was so tight and narrow barely squeezed my foot in. I was so disappointed as the design is so pretty. I think this would be a good fit for very narrow feet. "

They offer wides. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your review @lovesallanimals.  I wear the exact same size, and I do not go up a size, or purchase wides if my size does not fit.  I have found in the past that that opens the door for something else in the shoe becoming uncomfortable on my foot down the line.  I need to stick with my true size.  I'll wait for other styles and other reviews before I purchase this brand.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopperwrote:

Thank you for your review @lovesallanimals.  I wear the exact same size, and I do not go up a size, or purchase wides if my size does not fit.  I have found in the past that that opens the door for something else in the shoe becoming uncomfortable on my foot down the line.  I need to stick with my true size.  I'll wait for other styles and other reviews before I purchase this brand.

I totally agree.  I will not buy a wide as a M fits me perfectly.  I am just not going to buy this brand, it happens.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals  I am so glad I read this thread.  I won't be buying any of his shoes since they run narrow.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I have purchased VC shoes from HSN in 12W and they fit perfectly.