Frequent Contributor
The last time I ordered shoes there was a note in the box saying shoes could not be worn outside or have any marks on them. If so they couldn’t, be returned. The other day Jane Treacy said wear them for 90 days and return them if you don’t like them. Is there a notice like that in shoes you have ordered lately? Was Jane saying incorrect info?

Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm -  sounds like a customer service question.....

Respected Contributor

@seedpie  Was that notice in shoes that you ordered from QVC?

Trusted Contributor

You should be able to return them if it's under the 90 days. I am sure people have worn shoes and returned them. You could ask the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com but if the policy is 90 days it's 90 days.

Respected Contributor

i ordered shoes with that same note. i believe they were from famous footwear. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't bought shoes on the Q in awhile, mostly due to the inconsistant sizing, like with everything else.  I did however break down and purchase a pair of Naturalizer shoes on sale on HSN.  There was no note in my box.  The shoes looked brand new but were obviously a return as they were just loose in the box with no wrapping??   Sold as new??

I hope HSN isn't going to start these tactics now.......though maybe that's why they were on sale, still isn't right.

Respected Contributor

The most recent shoes I ordered from QVC were 2 pairs of the Ryka walking sandals. I just checked the Ryka boxes and neither contained any note that they couldn't be returned after wearing them outside. The QVC shipping box is long gone, but I don't remember any notice about shoe returns. I've returned shoes that I wore outside due to plantar fasciitis issues. I wouldn't have bought them if I couldn't return them after wearing them because there were some shoes that I didn't know wouldn't hurt my feet until I wore them for a day or so. If the shoe return policy has changed, QVC should do more than put a slip of paper in the box.

Regular Contributor

I have just returned a pair of Clark's Loomis Sandal because they were dangerous.  The soles would not get traction anywhere in my apartment.  There were many people who bought them and also complained that they were very slippery on every type of flooring.  To answer your question, both Tracy and Rachel have said numerous times that you have 90 days to return any item you are not happy with.  The thing that bothers me the most is that Rachel has said on numerous occasions, that they want us to wear the shoes. I returned them citing on the return paperwork that they were not safe to wear.  I am a senior citizen.  They received the them back, but only refunded me $4.  In my opinion, these sandals are defective.  Don't know what returns are processed, but this was the first time I had a problem with any return that I had reported as defective.   

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your posts!