Honored Contributor

I can not figure out why anyone would want reptile anything.  There must be a demand because there is a lot out there.  Just not for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Oh I like them! I have a pair of flats in a nude snake  and a pair of sandals from Clarks in a bone/black snake print. The nude shoes are not nearly as pronounced a print as the sandals. I love love love those nude ones and wear them much of the time.

Honored Contributor

I don't even like to look at pictures of reptiles, let alone wear anything reptile.  I'm just a plain old wimp!  (As far as reptiles are concerned!!!!) Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Don't like anything croc.  Shoes, bags, belts, wallets.

Too reptilian for me.

Honored Contributor

@ImaoldhippieAssuming you're talking reptile patterns and not real snake skin, I'm with @151949on the patttern.  I like them , I actually like many animal prints, too - although I prefer all of them in fairly natural colors.  I think I wear something snake or animal patterned almost all the time, if nothing else my favorite pair of sunglasses!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops  Yes printed leather. Not real snakeskin. Although my DH does have a real eelskin wallet.

Honored Contributor

Yes I meant reptile pattern.  Creeps me out.  Some animal prints I like.  A few years ago I had a brown and black animal print blouse.  I really liked it, wore it out..BTW is was a Susan Graver from years ago.

Honored Contributor

I meant printed leather, I just dont like reptile.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair and love them.

Anne Klein croc loafers.

On sale at Steinmart.

@Imaoldhippie

Honored Contributor

When I was a young girl I had  real alligator shoes and a bag to match.  I loved the look.

Today, I own nothing with a reptile look, real or fake.