Honored Contributor

I have two good friends who are fashion challenged. They just don't have "it" when it comes to shopping and styling their clothes.  I shop a lot for one of them and it's easy because she only wears Slinky.  My other friend sort of copies me.  I have bright red ankle boots and a bright red bag and she loves the look.  But the price for either would not fit in her budget.  I found the boots for her!  ShopHQ just presented them, saw them while I was channel surfing and scooped them up because there were not many.  $29 markdown  they are faux leather (which she prefers) and I'm familiar with the brand. The faux leather  looks and feels like the real deal.    .  I texted her and she went online to see them and she loves them.  Now she wants me too look out for a red bag and black leggings.  She has $70 of Christmas money to show shop with. I don't know about the bag but I'm sure ShopHQ will have the leggings on sale. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Red ankle boots! Score!!!

So happy for her!  She's lucky to have you!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Red accessories are fun, you're a good friend . Check Amazon for the bag, they have some faux leather bags that are cute and reasonable. Scarleton is one brand.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

I haven't been seriously shopping very much lately but I have been on the look out for a pair of red shoes or ankle boots!  I have a red Baggallini bag that I carried last week in honor of the holiday season.  Can't wait to find red shoes/boots!

Super Contributor

How nice of you to be their personal shopper/styler! Maybe you could have another career!

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree  We could all use a friend like you!  I've been looking for a decent pair of red tennis shoes for years. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth