Super Contributor

Really wish Vionics had half-sizes

I am thinking of ordering the 

Vionic Orthotic Adjustable Slide Sandals - Skylar

I dislike that they do not offer half-sizes. Crocs, as well. But that is another ball of wax.

Since lovely pre-menopause has reared it'sugly head (sorry tmi, but it is true), my feet have gotten wider, and I now need wide width. I have always been surprised (and disappointed) that Vionics does not have half-sizes. Do we size up or down..? IIRC, Shawn said in the High Tide presentation to size down. 

Thanks for any replies and input. 
Respected Contributor

Re: Really wish Vionics had half-sizes

Liam posted on here (I think yesterday) that he's going to have a chat soon - look for the post - you can tell him through a chat.

Super Contributor

I very much dislike the combined sizes - 8 1/2 - 9 for example! If you wear size 8 1/2, you KNOW these will fit large because they have to fit size 9 wearers. That makes them too big for the 8 1/2 wearer! 

I was stung ONCE and will not order a second time!

Super Contributor

Another vote for half sizes! I followed Liam's advice and sized up, but as a true 9 1/2, the 10 was just too big and loose. Plus, my foot slid around on the plastic footbed...perhaps it wouild have been better if it had been suede or leather. I think I would have returned them anyway as I don't like the plastic footbed in the summer...not breathable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

you size down for this brand

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT