Trusted Contributor

Re: ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

On 2/26/2015 BLB said: I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.
Thanks for giving us the details. I can't wait for this smaller version. The only bags I carry now are the Gili Roma 2 bags but it would be wonderful to have a few smaller and lighter weight ones. I hope we can find out when they are going to be aired.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing this early info on the bag size and colors. Now, I can quit stalking the "as is" Roma 2 offerings. I grabbed a natural ostrich yesterday. Hopefully more info will be released soon.
Honored Contributor

Also interested in the price and frankly, yea, if they keep upping the ante for these Q bags, I'll simply go with a brand...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Thank you BLB, I like the size but colors not so sure of, guess I just have to see. I could get the black don't have a black ! I wonder if they will show up when they have the new TSV. I like that bag and may get .

Honored Contributor

I didn't know there were plans for a Roma 3. I like the size of my Roma 2's but if a smaller version in a pastel blue is offered, I'd be interested.

Super Contributor

Just a new bag was posted and now gone !! All the old colors of ostrich with 3 openings middle is zippered and 2 side ones with a magnet . 13 1/2 wide 2 lbs 2 handles and a tassle. I wonder when this will be out Like it

Valued Contributor

On 2/27/2015 yellowkitty said:

Just a new bag was posted and now gone !! All the old colors of ostrich with 3 openings middle is zippered and 2 side ones with a magnet . 13 1/2 wide 2 lbs 2 handles and a tassle. I wonder when this will be out Like it

I saw it too. It's a tote with 3 compartments but according to measurements it's 11 1/4 x 13 1/2 x 4 D so not sure how much you can put inside. I prefer bigger bags but hopefully those ladies who requested smaller bags can enjoy this one Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Good glad I wasn't only one ! I like the colors . Guess have to see when they show. I do like smaller bags cause too big and it looks dumb on me ! LOL But we can all have our pick now Yea !

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 2/27/2015 yellowkitty said:

I saw it too. It's a tote with 3 compartments but according to measurements it's 11 1/4 x 13 1/2 x 4 D so not sure how much you can put inside. I prefer bigger bags but hopefully those ladies who requested smaller bags can enjoy this one Smiley Happy

I saw the pics before they were erased. It's set up just like the Coach Edie (3 compartments) but SLIM and each would only hold a slim item inside. Intriguing blends of leathers and exotics, though.

I remain a card-carrying Big Bag Gal, however.

Valued Contributor

I like to see bags I don't really like. It helps my budget. Lol. But happy for those who are excited to get the new GILI bags! I might be interested in the new Oryany Trina in aqua, however, I don't think I'm willing to spend $300 for it......so we'll see....