Contributor

Re: ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

I agree stevieb!

Honored Contributor

On 2/27/2015 moveitgirl said:

I agree stevieb! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Seriously... for what they're beginning to charge we can get so many nicer name brands...

As for the new tote... wow, based on the measurements, this one is a non-starter for me... and if they were going to do multiple compartments especially, it needed to be deeper than four inches.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 BLB said: I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.

Adore my Roma 2s but would love to see the Roma 3.

Can some enlighten me about the mystery of GF? I keep see GF's wonderful advance pictures of GILI bags, then they are poofed into space! How does he/she get them? An insider? Gifted hacker?

Highlighted
Contributor

On 2/26/2015 BLB said: I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these! Especially the blue pebbled and camo. I've recently had issues with products received, and have decided only to buy newly introduced items. So, I'll be on the lookout for these. Perhaps they'll be introduced when the backpack airs as a TSV.

Valued Contributor

On 3/6/2015 karliann said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing these! Especially the blue pebbled and camo. I've recently had issues with products received, and have decided only to buy newly introduced items. So, I'll be on the lookout for these. Perhaps they'll be introduced when the backpack airs as a TSV.

I I am done with the "as is" bags too. Yesterday I received the first version of the Roma 2 with cracked handles and somones attempt to glue some of the cracks with black adhesive. Yuck! My favorite was when I ordered the latest hobo and it arrive with no handles at all. stevieb, I agree with your comments on pricing.