Frequent Contributor

ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

Saw GF's list and know the Roma 3 will be smaller. Does anyone have the inside scoop as to when we will see a presentation or picture?
Honored Contributor

Re: ROMA 3 - Does anyone know when it will be available?

No, but I'm very curious about this one too... Look forward to seeing it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I don't have an answer for you, but I am also looking forward to seeing it. I am also curious about the price point. I have noticed that in the new year, the new GILI bags have gone up in price - a medium size bag going for the price of the original large Roma (and some).

And.... I sure hope the hosts do a better job at presenting it than they have since Lisa left. I keep seeing that moment during the Friday Red Carpet show where Pat, while walking, was swing the bad with the fringe, back and forth with the fringe dragging on the floor... If they are selling these as "luxury" they need to up their game.

Super Contributor

BLB did you see the size of theRoma 3 ? Thanks

Valued Contributor

ooh. I didn't know that, I'll be watching for that. BLB did you get size, colors?

Frequent Contributor

I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.
Super Contributor

On 2/26/2015 BLB said: I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.

Thanks BLB. So it is smaller than the Roma 2. Looking forward to these new colors and prints.

Valued Contributor

BLB, thanks for the info. Neither of the choices seem attractive to me...especially the lavender croco?? But I'm curious to see the bag.... I love my GILI hobos Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information. Does anyone know when it will be available? ??
Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2015 BLB said: I found GF's description for the ROMA 3. 13w x 10h x 5d , 6inch handle and a 17 to 19 inch shoulder strap. Many new colors. Lavender croco, black, camo, snake,white, blue pebbled, ice metallic and graphic snake. Weight is 1 lb 13 oz. I wish I had saved her entire list of GILI bags. Some looked really interesting like a canvas with leather trim and some flap hobo's. I also, hope whoever shows the bags, does a good job.
Thanks for giving us the details. I can't wait for this smaller version. The only bags I carry now are the Gili Roma 2 bags but it would be wonderful to have a few smaller and lighter weight ones. I hope we can find out when they are going to be aired.