Super Contributor

Oh  such pretty colors -  I want the yellow or the Lavender..   I'm wondering if the yellow will be to dark or deep for spring.  I purchased the joggers from DC in gray and the lavendor once are calling my name too  It's so stessfull LOL  picking a color!

A375136

shoes 3.jpg

Honored Contributor

I saw those and love the colors.  However, they look so low to the ground.

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2That yellow looks very marigold, not lemon yellow.

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2 

Oh why oh why did you have to post pictures?  They are so cute and I love the blue.  Do I need them - no  Do I want them - yes am I going to order Oh yes  Thank you I think Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

They do look cute, but after I developed plantar fasciitis back in the late 90's after wearing some cute Aerosoles shoes to work for a while, I'm really leery of the brand.  I need more supportive shoes than are stable thru the mid-foot.

Respected Contributor

I think they are very cute but when toes don't  bend upwards when they are sitting on the floor they kill my toes.  

Honored Contributor

Very cute shoe!  But they appear incredibly flat, and no visible arch support.  They may as well be a glorified ballet flat.  I'm looking forward to the presentation; I hope there's more to them than the photo eludes.  

Respected Contributor

A couple of years ago I saw Aerosoles on the Qvc's website even though they were not featuring them on-air.  I ordered a pair and sent them back; I don't do that very often.  If my memory serves, the fit was just off.  Really off.  I was disappointed because I thought this was a good quality brand of shoes.  Somehow they were not constructed very well.  They were not cheap and of course I paid return shipping, so I am not inclined to purchase again.  The "Deal" does have some pretty colors though, I must say. 

Honored Contributor
I’m a big fan of Aerosoles shoes. Been wearing them since the 90s. My experience with the brand has always been positive.

My doctor introduced me to the brand when I had some foot issues. She wore them herself.
Super Contributor

I ordered and received.  They are very flat and had a chemical smell I guess from the dye.  I sent them back this morning.  Color was a Dusty soft lavender which was nice.