Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC, what are you thinking?

I very rarely watch QVC anymore, and for the few times I have watched lately, I wondered what the deal is with that lady Courtney and Jane hosting together ---  is Courtney getting trained by Jane, or what is it?  Like I said, I rarely watch, but Courtney seems uncomfortable when Jane goes on one of her long, long stories.  

Honored Contributor

You know what all the Jane bashing does?  It gets people to go see what everyone is talking about.  It ups the viewer percent a lot.

They go there, see something, see ads for other products, get interested, watch again, watch to be horrified by her behavior again, tune in to see how bad she is:  AND BUY!

If it didn't work QVC wouldn't do it. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

You know what all the Jane bashing does?  It gets people to go see what everyone is talking about.  It ups the viewer percent a lot.

They go there, see something, see ads for other products, get interested, watch again, watch to be horrified by her behavior again, tune in to see how bad she is:  AND BUY!

It certainly does not work that way for me.  If I see her face, I move on.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@Qgal99 Can I ask a question? Is it Jane you don't like or is it any host modeling? If it's Jane, I suggest not watching when she is on. I've stopped watching her about a year or two ago. I just can't watch her, period. Sometimes, like tonight, I was watching Shawn then before I could change the channel I saw Courtney and Jane. As I reached for the remote I heard the first words out of Jane's mouth say, "My daughters....." click went the remote. 

I'm beginning to believe some posters here are correct, she purposely tries to annoy people that make negative comments about her. 

@cjm61 , I don't like when the hosts try to model every item in the show.  Just wear one of the items and let the models do their job.  Not really fond of the vendor doing it too. 

Regular Contributor

I agree these old fashioned dresses were the ones my mon wore around the house.  Wait, in about a month they will all be on sale.  The hosts aren't designers so why are they designing clothes?

Valued Contributor

In my 33 years of shopping here, I have never seen a host except Jane flatter themselves constantly. She is difficult to watch and listen to. Mute is best or off entirely. Kirsten is a close second. 

Honored Contributor

The shoes and clothes that the models wear and the hosts try on - I assume are sold "as is."

I just searched "as is shoes"   .....

392 results for "as is shoes"

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

NOT for me and a LOT of other posters. As soon as I see her, I IMMEDIATELY change the channel.

Frequent Contributor

Thank You cjm61!  You just made me laugh for the first time today.  Jane & her comments on her daughters.  I change the channel frequently when she's on.

LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

They are so ugly!! ... JT is completely delusional thinking her "designs" are beautiful ...please QVC get rid of her !!!