Frequent Contributor

QVC please bring new purses to your line?

QVC, I love you shows, however how many Dooney & Bourke can one use, they are beautiful bags as are B. Makowsky, Tignanello and orYany and others.

Could you possibly have "Coach" and "Michael Kors" for a change?

I would imagine other purse shoppers would agree. I fortunately live near a Coach and Michael Kors' outlet however not everyone does.~~they sell their purse at a much lower price point. My daughter bought me a new "Coach" wallet and purse for $100 total at an outlet nearby.

I am sure it is not easy getting a new vendor, but would you please consider this?

Several years ago I purchased from you a small "Coach" purse, this must have been 20 years ago. I only saw this one time

Thanks for the consideration!

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC please bring new purses to your line?

I can't believe I am the only one that commented on this? I would love to see a new line of purses and it appears I am the only one~~tribal counsel has voted, I am off the island Smiley Happy

Judith

Honored Contributor

I think lots of us would like to see more variety and not just among purses. The reality is though that a vendor has to want to sell on QVC and I'm guessing that neither Coach nor Kors is particularly interested. Moreover, Dooney might well formally or informally have something to say about who can and can't compete with them on QVC. There are lots of variables and I'd suspect it isn't as simple as the Q deciding they'll sell a few Coach bags... The other sad but true seeming reality is that in recent years, it seems as though QVC is intent on limiting variety, not on expanding it... But yep, I too would like to see a few more nicer purse brands presented.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for your valuable thoughts!
Super Contributor

I agree! I'd love to see some new lines in handbags. I'd also like to see some new Hobo International handbags and more often!

Honored Contributor

Coach has been knocked off so much now I don't even carry my authentic one now. There are hundreds of handbag brands out there; wish they would bring back Maxx New York.

Super Contributor

I agree. The designer handbag has been so diluted that all but a couple of brands have kept their brand integrity. Could it only be LV?
Super Contributor

I agree OP and while we're on the subject of change....I would LOVE to see new clothing lines as well. There's just so much you can do with animal print, dots, stripes, and flowers. Kiss

Honored Contributor

One thing I find very exasperating is why can't they sell more handbags with SILVER HARDWARE ???

there are many, many brands of silver jewelry on here ..... Carolyn Pollack, JR, Hagit, RLM, Michael Dawkins, Steel By Design ........ ETC ETC ETC ........ but you can look for MONTHS to find a nice leather bag with SILVER hardware ...... and no ugly animal print linings, please !!!

Respected Contributor

Coach was on years ago.....I remember Judy Crowell presenting it. They're my favorite line because of the quality and the fact that all the bags don't look alike. Dooney is stuck in a rut....the same basic styles with only slight changes.....they all seem to blend together for me. Michael Kors can be bought cheaply T J Maxx, Marshalls, along with some Dooney and B. Mak. I do think the Q needs some more variety, but I'm not sure what I'd like to see. I would hate to see Coach spitting out hundreds of thousands of bags that barely resemble what they have now when I'm sure quality and style would suffer.....jmo