Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 sugarflake said:
On 10/6/2014 Reever said: I commented before about how Isaac rarely wears socks. And a few years ago David Venable joined the trend. Fortunately I didn't see Janes feet but I am of the opinion people over the age of 30 should never be seen barefoot because feet age horribly. The wear and tear on feet means they are the first things to go.Im always disgusted by the number of people spotted in sandals with dry calloused feet.

Not if you get pedicures and don't have knarly toes and bunions.

Yes, how dare people have gnarly toes and bunions. What were they thinking when they could of course have chosen perfect feet.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I say thank Gd you have feet think of those that don't.

Respected Contributor
On 1/13/2015 Sunshine Kate said:

I didn't see her feet and can't imagine anyone's feet being so bad. Can someone post the video, I've got to see her feet now. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Her feet are fine. Always has a nice pedicure and they are not ugly.

Frequent Contributor

I was browsing around and came across this thread and my first thought was, change the channel!

But then I read some more of the comments and I agree, if you plan to have your feet on display for what ever reason, take time to baby those tootsies a bit.

Proper foot care should be on everyone's to do list while bathing or showering. As I am a RN (need I say more?), we always included a "foot check" on our patients. The older one gets, the more important the feet become!! Not to mention how relaxing even a little foot massage can be in just a small amount of time using a nice rick creamy lotion---AAAAHH!
"

Respected Contributor
Never seen a pair of feet on a woman over 30 that would be presentable on tv. As bad as womens feet are, mens are even more disgusting. Who wants to see hairy feet? As far as im concerned they should make a law outlawing men from wearing sandals in piblic. Ive seen enough ugly ones in my 67 years to know.
Esteemed Contributor
On 1/12/2015 CherryNGeorgia said:
{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}On 1/4/2015 Matty6 said:
1/3/2015 CherryNGeorgia said: @Matty6...if you are not going to watch her shows, then it should not be any concern of yours as to whether she wears socks or not. ; )

What? You have no right to tell anyone here what to post and what not to post. Don't "concern yourself" with what I watch and what I do not watch. I would suggest in the future you concern yourself with you.. not with me so stay out of my business.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Just as you have a right to comment on a show you don't even watch, I have a right to my opinion about your comment. And this really is none of your business because you already admitted you don't watch the show. Take you own advice and mind your own business. And you don't tell me what I can and cannot say about your comment. I'll voice my opinion as often as I please and I don't care if you don't like it.

FYI ... I have seen some of those shows, if you read the rest of my posts by surfing the channels. And it is still none of your business what I watch and what I don't watch. instead of posting a moronic post such as yours. So settle down old girl.. Your foolish is showing big time. And if you get so upset over a post I made then you really do need a hobby big time! I would highly suggest you find one... or get a new pair of reading glasses.{#emotions_dlg.lol} Thank God for the blessed ignore button!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Now you can annoy someone else! CREEPY AND DISTURBING!! I hope this thread gets deleted soon.{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/15/2015 Reever said: Never seen a pair of feet on a woman over 30 that would be presentable on tv. As bad as womens feet are, mens are even more disgusting. Who wants to see hairy feet? As far as im concerned they should make a law outlawing men from wearing sandals in piblic. Ive seen enough ugly ones in my 67 years to know.

Reever.. Great post! great minds think alike. I am from NY city too, Brooklyn and Staten Island and now I live in Jersey but, still work in midtown. Give my regards to broad way!!! Have a great Sunday!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/12/2015 CherryNGeorgia said:
{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}On 1/4/2015 Matty6 said:
1/3/2015 CherryNGeorgia said: @Matty6...if you are not going to watch her shows, then it should not be any concern of yours as to whether she wears socks or not. ; )

What? You have no right to tell anyone here what to post and what not to post. Don't "concern yourself" with what I watch and what I do not watch. I would suggest in the future you concern yourself with you.. not with me so stay out of my business.{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Just as you have a right to comment on a show you don't even watch, I have a right to my opinion about your comment. And this really is none of your business because you already admitted you don't watch the show. Take you own advice and mind your own business. And you don't tell me what I can and cannot say about your comment. I'll voice my opinion as often as I please and I don't care if you don't like it.

I said I did see it as I was surfing the channels.... Oh brother what a thread.{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Don't get your panties in a twist.{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/14/2015 littleminx said:

I was browsing around and came across this thread and my first thought was, change the channel!

But then I read some more of the comments and I agree, if you plan to have your feet on display for what ever reason, take time to baby those tootsies a bit.

Proper foot care should be on everyone's to do list while bathing or showering. As I am a RN (need I say more?), we always included a "foot check" on our patients. The older one gets, the more important the feet become!! Not to mention how relaxing even a little foot massage can be in just a small amount of time using a nice rick creamy lotion---AAAAHH!
"

I agree!

Valued Contributor

I'm 75 years old and I use the emjoi every few days and keep
my toenails cut and polished. I see my feet and I need to keep them
neat as long as I'm able to!

That's how we roll in the shire..