Respected Contributor

Pretty Patricia Nash bag Macy's 2027514

/></p> <p>Italian Folklore print Paris satchel $169-Shipping is FREE</p>

Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty Patricia Nash bag Macy's 2027514

Very nice bag-- enjoy it! I had never heard of the Patricia Nash brand until seeing this one, and another style shown on a different thread. I will definitely be checking them out at Macy's.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Patricia Nash has an interesting line of handbags. She sometimes is featured on evine channel. Patricia loves to travel and she has a very good eye for beautiful designs and prints in shops all over Europe. She picks out a print and incorporates it into a beautiful handbag. Sometimes the insides of the bags are unfinished. It is a little different from a typical mass produced handbag that we have learned to accept. I have a couple of her bags and I am quite impressed with their looks and quality.

Valued Contributor

Patricia Nash is on Evine today and tonight. I bought a leather bag of hers and Christmas time and a wallet and it has been just beautiful to carry. The leather is wonderful.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

What a very lovely and interesting bag... I enjoy her handbag designs. Have picked up several from TJ Maxx and one on the Bay...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I just ordered the TTV Map handbag. The vintage style is so appealing. This will be my first Patricia Nash bag.
Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Lally said: I just ordered the TTV Map handbag. The vintage style is so appealing. This will be my first Patricia Nash bag.

I have her map satchel, a nice larger bag. Love it and use it often. Mine's different from the Evine bag, more like a Speedy shape. Got this one on the Bay for quite a bit less than it sold for elsewhere. The Evine bags are lovely, but I generally can find Nash bags for a good bit less than this. Still, some nice choices!

Honored Contributor

I see Evine is selling the Folklore satchel too... for about ten bucks more than Macy's and also with free shipping... But Value Pay is a nice option... I guess everybody gets the whole 'free shipping' thing but QVC.

Valued Contributor

On 3/31/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/31/2015 Lally said: I just ordered the TTV Map handbag. The vintage style is so appealing. This will be my first Patricia Nash bag.

I have her map satchel, a nice larger bag. Love it and use it often. Mine's different from the Evine bag, more like a Speedy shape. Got this one on the Bay for quite a bit less than it sold for elsewhere. The Evine bags are lovely, but I generally can find Nash bags for a good bit less than this. Still, some nice choices!

Hey Stevieb, I am so glad to read you have been pleased with her bags. That tells me the quality must be good. Your words inspired me to go back and order a second one. Yep, I grabbed the Italian Folklore. I think I will either love or hate this color. Don't you dare say anything else inspiring. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I like the Spring Multi, too. I need to keep on the lookout for her bags in stores. BTW, what ya been buyin'?

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Lally said:
On 3/31/2015 stevieb said:

Hey Stevieb, I am so glad to read you have been pleased with her bags. That tells me the quality must be good. Your words inspired me to go back and order a second one. Yep, I grabbed the Italian Folklore. I think I will either love or hate this color. Don't you dare say anything else inspiring. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I like the Spring Multi, too. I need to keep on the lookout for her bags in stores. BTW, what ya been buyin'?

Wink

Naw, I think you snagged the two most versatile choices... Enjoy them...

Smile