Honored Contributor
On 7/3/2014 EdithEllenLily said:
On 7/3/2014 stevieb said:

EEL, enjoy your new treasures! They sound just wonderful!

Thanks! BTW, I knew that some day...someone...would call me EEL...and I thought that someone would be stevieb...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Never even thought about it... I'll have to amend that abbreviation! Maybe just EL...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 7/3/2014 tough_kitty said:

Thanks! BTW, I knew that some day...someone...would call me EEL...and I thought that someone would be stevieb...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Lol, she calls me TK. I gotta start calling her SB {#emotions_dlg.lol}

If you must, you must...

Wink

Honored Contributor

Never even thought about it... I'll have to amend that abbreviation! Maybe just EL...

Wink

Nope, if you do the initial thing, it is EEL...a crack up but "what it is." No problems here...just funny and I had to bust you...you remain one of my favorite posters because I usually agree with you and you say things well. The day you wigged about the e-mail about the cooking weekend remains a favorite post (I don't cook or like cooking...I bake desserts once in awhile but that's about it). When I chose my "name" -- named after my favorite author, Edith Wharton and two of her inimitable creations, Ellen Olenska from The Age of Innocence and Lily Bart from The House of Mirth -- I looked at those initials and thought EEL I am! You can go with it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 7/4/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

Wink

Nope, if you do the initial thing, it is EEL...a crack up but "what it is." No problems here...just funny and I had to bust you...you remain one of my favorite posters because I usually agree with you and you say things well. The day you wigged about the e-mail about the cooking weekend remains a favorite post (I don't cook or like cooking...I bake desserts once in awhile but that's about it). When I chose my "name" -- named after my favorite author, Edith Wharton and two of her inimitable creations, Ellen Olenska from The Age of Innocence and Lily Bart from The House of Mirth -- I looked at those initials and thought EEL I am! You can go with it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks for the kind words, and EEL it is!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}