Honored Contributor

Re: Please use models to display sandels

This sounds like a veiled slam of a particular host.  Perhaps customers with the same problems are reassured by seeing their issues "modeled." 

Trusted Contributor

Not all QVC foot models have beautiful feet for your information.  They aren't foot models, they are models.  I've never seen deformed feet and I watch a ton of shoe shows.  They are about the only thing that interests me lately.  l don't know what you are talking about and I think it's just a nasty complaint.  You're going to see a lot of feet this spring and summer.  Live with it!

Trusted Contributor

You are exaggerating to the max.  Don't go bragging about what you know, cause you haven't translated it into compassion.  Again, don't assume that clothing models have beautiful feet.  They, too, would have to be screened to meet your standards.  I'm not impressed by your knowledge, and don't know if I believe it anyway.   

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

This sounds like a veiled slam of a particular host.  Perhaps customers with the same problems are reassured by seeing their issues "modeled." 

I think @depglass hit the nail on the head.  We aren't talking models. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

This one beauty Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

Last week when Clark's had the Cloud Stepper TSV, the presentations I saw they weren't modeling the black pair. So I went online and searched and found Qvk UK had them. This isn't going to be nice so quit reading now if you offend easily but the host had long dirty toe nails she shouldn't have showed and the model had scrunched up toes, which - just fact nothing bad, but not a foot model. I must say the US has much better models and hosts feet are nicely manicured, too. Also the US Q camera operators do better here as the UK they kept showing their sales people talking and not as much of the shoes.

Honored Contributor

In all my years of watching QVC, I have NEVER seen a host with the foot conditions that the OP described in her "clarification" post.  Never.  I just flat out don't believe it.