Trusted Contributor

Please use models to display sandels

QVC, it is not pleasant to see sandels on air worn by people with severely deformed feet.

You have models to do this.  And you offer summer shoes that are not open toe for them to wear on air.  

I realize that you have been using extraordinary camera angles and tricks to hide the feet of people who insist on displaying painfully crippled feet on air.   But could some common sense prevail?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Please use models to display sandels

I must never watch the shoe shows.  I've yet to see anyone with deformed feet presenting sandals.  Guess I don't watch enough shoe shows.

Honored Contributor

Me neither. confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I am surprised the way some people can't tolerate any imperfections.Why does it matter if the foot is not to your liking as long as it is clean.we need a movement to just present ourselves as real people and others will one day come to appreciate that.

Regular Contributor

Wow - harsh!!

Honored Contributor

I have never ever seen such a thing as you describe. And I don't like feet. Silly complaints.

Respected Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

displaying painfully crippled feet on air.   

@NYwoman, who the heck has "painfully crippled feet"?  Aren't you exaggerating just a bit? 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

Just plain RUDE and MEAN! 

Frequent Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

QVC, it is not pleasant to see sandels on air worn by people with severely deformed feet.

You have models to do this.  And you offer summer shoes that are not open toe for them to wear on air.  

I realize that you have been using extraordinary camera angles and tricks to hide the feet of people who insist on displaying painfully crippled feet on air.   But could some common sense prevail?  

I would think that someone so critical of others would ensure that their post is free of spelling errors...

Respected Contributor

In all the years I have been watching QVC, I have never seen anyone with "severely deformed" feet model sandals.