Contributor

Please put new Roma 2 on Easy Pay

I received my first Roma 2 in natural ostrich when it was the TSV and I am loving it so much that I would like to purchase more...the snake and/ or the black but I could really use the easy pay option. I was wondering if any other ladies felt the same way...they would purchase another of the Roma 2 still available if there was an easy pay option. Maybe if there are enough of us, the Q can accommodate us. What do you think?
Valued Contributor

Re: Please put new Roma 2 on Easy Pay

I'd like EZP on most things. I agree!

Frequent Contributor

EZ pay would be great- I would take advanatage and order

Esteemed Contributor

That would be great; 6 if possible. I would love the black one!!!!!

New Contributor

Yes! I bought the cream snake. I have never loved a bag so much. I now want the blush, natural ostrich and ivory ostrich, I would buy all three of them if it was on EZ Pay. Especially at 6 EZ payments!

Esteemed Contributor

June 9th, everything is on EP. Hang in there for a couple of weeksSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Truth is, I've long said QVC needs to unleash the Easy Pay like the other two networks do. Yes, I might order another on EP, just as I probably would've ordered a Dooney had they not ended the EP. I wonder if they 'get' that there ARE other options and that EP is sometimes about they only thing they've got going for them...

It really shouldn't be about when they want to offer EP, it should be available when we're in the financial position to avail ourselves of it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Call cs because they will honor the tsv price sometimes I just do no remember for how long. Pretty sure it is at least a week after
Super Contributor

ezpay is great..

Frequent Contributor

More stock and ez pay!