Honored Contributor

Re: Please give me a clue on Dooney shopping ..

On 3/31/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/31/2015 faeriemoon said:

I generally look at the bags on the Q, then go buy them elsewhere for less. Most of us here do the same.

On another note: Stevie, did you see the Sutton Hampshire Tote "As Is" bag the other day? It didn't last long.

Hey FM, I finally broke down and scored one... Wink I was off Dooney and now I am again, but I did want that one bag... By the way, FM, did you see the Dagger satchel is down to seventy-five bucks over on MH...?

Did you buy the As Is?!? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Saw the Dagger and was really tempted. Still thinking; but I know I'm risking missing it.

Valued Contributor

Stevie, what!?!? You bought a handbag the size of a suitcase??? Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

No, I bought a handbag the size of a tote bag... And even so, the bag actually appears smaller than the dimensions shown by the Q (10 x 18)... and in fact, Dooney lists different numbers (10 x 14). Of course, I knew if I waited long enough, they'd unleash this bag in colors and darned if they haven't! I see Dooney is now offering it in red and blue... Still think I like the t'moro best... Hey, I'll leave the luggage size bags to, um, others...

Wink

Hampshire

Hampshire

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 stevieb said:

I generally look at the bags on the Q, then go buy them elsewhere for less. Most of us here do the same.

On another note: Stevie, did you see the Sutton Hampshire Tote "As Is" bag the other day? It didn't last long.

Hey FM, I finally broke down and scored one... Wink I was off Dooney and now I am again, but I did want that one bag... By the way, FM, did you see the Dagger satchel is down to seventy-five bucks over on MH...?

Did you buy the As Is?!? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Saw the Dagger and was really tempted. Still thinking; but I know I'm risking missing it.

I did buy it as is...

Wink

They've had those Daggers for a while and they keep dropping the price... I caved for the black and am toying with navy... I'll let the chocolate go, since I already have the caramel... I'd actually like all of them. It's a great little bag.

Honored Contributor

Actually I do like the Sutton Hampshire in colors, but I don't like that light leather trim! Prefer the darker trim, as featured with the t'moro option. I could see owning this in more than one color, but for that light leather trim.

Hampshire

Honored Contributor

Not everyone has a Macys in their town. I don't. I have a small Dillards (they carry Dooney) but not all the styles that QVC carries. I can order from Dooney's website but often they are sold out of the one I want. I don't mind paying the shipping costs to get the item I want~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

OH... and easy pay~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Stevie, did you get it yet?

FULL REPORT, PLEASE!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

Stevie, did you get it yet?

FULL REPORT, PLEASE!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

It's here, but I don't have it... Had it sent to my mothers and haven't picked it up yet, but when I do, I'll let you know how it works out...

Smile

Esteemed Contributor

QVC offers more in color and styles. Plus you get the ad ons like the purses