Trusted Contributor

Re: {Playing favorite!} Which handbag makes you happiest?

*apology for o/t* Baseball mom, your son makes you smile, and he has great taste. There is a chat board for marine bootcamp platoons, I enjoyed and relied on it for support. My son graduated in 2010. Family day and graduation are wonderful days.
Super Contributor

!

I love all of the handbags posted here. I have this Dooney in a carmel color. It makes me so happy because my husband ordered it here from QVC as a surprise for my birthday. I also love my MK patent leather black tote!

Trusted Contributor

On 12/12/2014 1Professor said:

Is anyone adoring the Dooney hobo logo lock? My second one, in orange, helped me support the SF Giants in their World Ser I am loving my logo lock but I have the timoro Brown. I almost ordered gili Roma tote as is in orange but changed it to the aubergine color at last minute. I was afraid the Orange was too bright. I am also hoping it is not too big. If it compares in size to the logo lock I think I will like it. Great bag choices ladies!

Valued Contributor

Is anyone adoring the Dooney hobo logo lock? My second one, in orange, helped me support the SF Giants in their World Series run. So hard to find a wonderful orange bag:

Dooney & Bourke Leather Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories

Nothing beats this bag for soft pebble leather, incredible organization, complete with key keeper, and the kiss-lock accessory. However, speaking of Happiness, orange always makes me smile!

jaxs mom has it in Orange. I have one in grape and one in dark grey.... love it more in grey and still debating whether I should return one of them...
Honored Contributor

Is anyone adoring the Dooney hobo logo lock? My second one, in orange, helped me support the SF Giants in their World Series run. So hard to find a wonderful orange bag:

Nothing beats this bag for soft pebble leather, incredible organization, complete with key keeper, and the kiss-lock accessory. However, speaking of Happiness, orange always makes me smile!

I have the orange one and love it!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 tough_kitty said:

jaxs mom has it in Orange. I have one in grape and one in dark grey.... love it more in grey and still debating whether I should return one of them...

I want the Aqua for my second one.

Honored Contributor

This is the one I'm carrying right now. I'm so glad I bought this before it disappears.

Respected Contributor

On 12/12/2014 jaxs mom said:

This is the one I'm carrying right now. I'm so glad I bought this before it disappears.

Adored this one the first time I saw it. Satchels, however, just don't have enough room in them. I turned into a Big Bag gal, somehow. So the Dooney hobo logo lock is perfect. I have it in grape, ivy, and ORANGE!

Honored Contributor

Love my Roma2 cream snake handbag-my fav handbag for 2014. Currently using a vibrant red leather Halson-vintage, with gold chain strap-festive & stunning!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 12/12/2014 jaxs mom said:

This bag is so pretty. I considered it back in the day. Love the shearling.