Honored Contributor

@FranandZoewrote:

It's taken awhile but they've grown on me.  They've never made sense to me.  The other night on a Shoe Shopping With Jane show they featured a  Bella Vita peep toe bootie  that I just love and the lower heel appeals to me.  Just not sure though.  I just don't see wearing them in the summer or with shorts/cropped pants or dresses/skirts.  Would look good with jeans or maxis though.   Maybe it's better to think of them as another type of sandal rather than a boot.  The free shipping today has me thinking.  What do you all think of them?  

@FranandZoe  My peep toes (funny name) pictured above look best when tried on w/ jeans. It’s just been too cool so far to wear them. Happy they were 1/2 price and not a big investment....just in case only wear them a few times.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peep toe booties

[ Edited ]

I think peep toe booties or shooties/sandals are cute for  the most part. They are an instagram shoe and not really practical for most of the year due to cold weather and rain.

I think fit is also an issue aa some styles have too thick of a vamp which makes the inside lining uncomfortable to wear for long.

Honored Contributor

I wear them quite a bit and have several pairs.  I tend to wear them in the spring and fall.  Most of mine are either Earth or Lucky Brand.

Regular Contributor

They've grown on me too. I usually wear mine in late Summer, early Fall.

Contributor

Shanus,  those are so cute!  What brand are they?

Esteemed Contributor

Nope do not like peeptoe anything.

Respected Contributor

There's a kind of insanity to them. For other people--not for me.