Contributor

She's on ShopHQ today, tomorrow with reductions on some models.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash reductions

Today (Thurs) you can shop the show. Online, just go to program guide and slide the bar to her time slot and click. Often 6 EZ pays and some super prices. I have ordered lots from ShopHQ and they are SLOW in shipping, but everything arrives safely. I get Isomers and my Borghese from there and I do have one nice Patricia Nash wristlet in the printed leather. I shouldn't buy anything, however.........

I like the bottom row that I posted: the fuschia cross body and kiss wallet.

720-262720-817711-247720-799

720-795713-416

And if you need a big travel satchel, check out the "Poppy" smooth zip top. Deep pockets with zips and snaps. Center zips with antique brass. Nice wide center pocket.

Patricia Nash has a nice voice, but some of the show hosts {#emotions_dlg.blink}

720-798 - Patricia Nash Interior

Valued Contributor

Well................I just watched the video of the fuschia cross body and not once did they show the insides. That absolutely amazes me when a shopping channel doesn't show all of the merchandise.

Edited to add: I would fire the producer LOL

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/22/2015 BaileyBop said:

Well................I just watched the video of the fuschia cross body and not once did they show the insides. That absolutely amazes me when a shopping channel doesn't show all of the merchandise.

Edited to add: I would fire the producer LOL

Oh no...they really dropped the ball. I had to mute: the show host is driving me crazy with her "beautiful" and "as well" and she had the ruler the wrong way. I don't know how Patricia can keep her composure.

So I ordered the kiss lock clutch wallet as pictured above. Love the brass closure.

713-416