Esteemed Contributor

Patricia Nash on ShopHQ 7/14

I have not "experienced" her bags: they look interesting. Italian leather...hmmm. I went crazy with Anuschka, so I am not in the market this month. What say you??

Today's Top Value at ShopHQ

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash on ShopHQ 7/14

Well, I went with a little wristlet on EZ pay. Something durable to throw in a tote.

Guess I am talking to myself today {#emotions_dlg.blush}

717-344 - Patricia Nash Leather Zip Top Wristlet Clutch

Respected Contributor

I thought the TS was nice. I have no experience with this line however. I might have ordered the TS but it didn't have a zipper top, and that was enough to keep me from buying yet another handbag.

Hope you enjoy your new wristlet.

Contributor

On 7/14/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I thought the TS was nice. I have no experience with this line however. I might have ordered the TS but it didn't have a zipper top, and that was enough to keep me from buying yet another handbag.

I ordered the TS, but when I saw they had a zippered tote (716-237), I tried to cancel my order for the TS through Customer Service. It was only 30 min. later, and I was told it was already "in process" and the bag had been pulled for mailing. I told the rep. I thought something should be done because sometimes you see something you like later in the show. She said she could wave the return charges (S&H) on the one I wanted to cancel. Is this something anyone else has experienced?

Respected Contributor

I have two of her bags. The same bag is tan and burgundy. It is a vintage style large cross body bag. My bags are not lined. That may be a problem for some but for me it is not a problem. Most of her bags are made of Italian thick leather that is not soft to the touch. Her styles and the leather used evoke a vintage feel. My bags still look like new. I was actually thinking of selling them once I am done with school.

This is the bag. I bought them about 3 years ago to use for school.

http://www.shophq.com/Patricia_Nash_Leather_Cross_Body_Saddle_Bag/711-249.aspx?storeid=1&track=-2010...

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

Dazzlingdiane...I ordered online (wristlet) and I checked and I can still cancel over 2 hours later. Do it ONLINE. When you set up an account, you can check your order status and they have a cancel box if it is w/in a reasonable amount of time.

Valued Contributor

On 7/14/2014 dazzlingdiane said:
On 7/14/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

I ordered the TS, but when I saw they had a zippered tote (716-237), I tried to cancel my order for the TS through Customer Service. It was only 30 min. later, and I was told it was already "in process" and the bag had been pulled for mailing. I told the rep. I thought something should be done because sometimes you see something you like later in the show. She said she could wave the return charges (S&H) on the one I wanted to cancel. Is this something anyone else has experienced?

Wow, they work fast! I was able to cancel my QVC orders without a problem a day or two after I placed the orders! So glad I had this option....Kind of "bought" something, satisfied my "hunger" and then the reason came into play and I cancelled! LOL

Trusted Contributor

I have several of her bags that I bought on sale at Dillards and Macy's. I have one of her totes, in a light tan leather, that is indestructible. I had never heard of her before, but was in Dillards a couple of years ago and it was on sale for $62 down from $199 so I bought it. I take this bag to all the art fairs and festivals I attend. Holds all my stuff and the bag is lightweight when empty which helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Her bags are great. I would have ordered her TTV bag, but her last few ttv's all look like the TTV I already purchased from her.
Honored Contributor

I own several of her bags and really like them. I had this in my cart in orange, because I've been wanting a larger orange bag, but ultimately decided I didn't want a full-blown tote. I could've lived with the size, but didn't want to be limited to just shoulder straps. Pretty bag though and not a bad price.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...