Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Today's Special on ShopNBC/Q

That Patricia Nash hobo is much nicer than the recent Isaac hobo, IMO. But that style bag isn't for me anymore.

The price seems good and no s/h is awesome.

Honored Contributor

If the woman doing the presenting was Patricia Nash, she should have hired someone to do the sales. She couldn't have made a worse impression. I felt sorry for the hosts who were trying to get information from her. When I last saw her she was standing at an angle to the camera with her hands jammed into her jacket pockets and was a rumpled mess.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 kachina624 said: If the woman doing the presenting was Patricia Nash, she should have hired someone to do the sales. She couldn't have made a worse impression. I felt sorry for the hosts who were trying to get information from her. When I last saw her she was standing at an angle to the camera with her hands jammed into her jacket pockets and was a rumpled mess.

I agree with you. I watched her during the morning hour of her handbags with the host Kristine. Ms Nash was very stilted in her presentations. She answered whatever she was asked but her replies were brief and she didn't expound on anything. Sometimes the person whose name is on the product isn't the best person to present.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I have seen Ms. Nash present many times before and she is a very good presenter. I must agree today she is not herself.
Trusted Contributor

I am watching the 10:00 pm show and she is doing a great job. I actually like the fact that she is low key and doesn't try to make a hard sale. She knows she has a great product and it sells itself.

Honored Contributor

Her bags are lovely - I wanted the one with the antique map of Italy.

Respected Contributor

I purchased Patricia Nash's Top Value in the Rainforest. I have several of her bags and totes and they are gorgeous and well-made. I like her calm demeanor and believe she gives all the relevant information about her bags while telling interesting stories about their inspiration.

Honored Contributor

Patricia Nash was her best with Daniel Green. She seemed more relaxed and she contributed to the conversation. I like laid back also but there has to be a balance.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Her bags are fabulous!! I just got under the wire and bought the spring multi.
Respected Contributor

It looks like all of us Patricia Nash Fans will be happy campers in a couple of days. I agree she did her best yesterday with Daniel Green. Her bags are wonderful.