Honored Contributor

@LurkyLoo.  The Align inserts are removable so you can take them out and put them in other shoes.  I have that shoe in brighter colors.  I haven't seen the inserts sold separately.  I have bought some Spendco inserts on Zulily that I like.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Thank you again, @Kachina624. I haven't been able to find the Align inserts anywhere either. I'll look at the Spencos at Zulily, since it's usually quite rainy (or snowy) here in PA. Want some I can leave in my boots, but thanks for reminding me that the NurseMates insoles are indeed removable. 😊

Honored Contributor

@LurkyLoo wrote:

Thank you again, @Kachina624. I haven't been able to find the Align inserts anywhere either. I'll look at the Spencos at Zulily, since it's usually quite rainy (or snowy) here in PA. Want some I can leave in my boots, but thanks for reminding me that the NurseMates insoles are indeed removable. 😊

@LurkyLoo, you might also take a look at Abeo orthotics. They have their own website but are also sold at The Walking Company. I wear mine for my exercise walking every day. They are worth every penny.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@LurkyLoo wrote:

@LurkyLoo, you might also take a look at Abeo orthotics. They have their own website but are also sold at The Walking Company. I wear mine for my exercise walking every day. They are worth every penny.

Thank you so much, @suzyQ3! Very helpful advice you gave me. I went to The Walking Company site yesterday and read all the info, looked at many of the wonderful shoe and even all-weather boot selections. Put my location in and learned there is a store one town over- only 20 mins away! I had no idea.

I plan to go soon and let them take my footprints, so I'll know the best custom Abeo insoles for my problem feet. I'll get a pair for my rain boots.. and maybe treat myself to a pair of warm, all-weather boots then. 

❤️ Enjoy your healthy walks! It's so nice to have trusted reviews and this place to share info from regular posters. 

Honored Contributor

I just love the abeo shoes, the walking shoes are wonderful.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle wrote:

I find any shoe with a soft squishy insole to be comfortable. Have you tried Skechers Go Walks? I love them. I also wear just about nothing but Clarks Uniloop style in the winter. They are really comfortable shoes. I don't have the level of arthritis you have in your feet, but I do have it. I find any shoe that is "hard" inside -- like most Vionics are -- is really hard on my knees. I haven't been able to wear Birkenstocks for years because they hurt my knees.

I too was a Berk's fan...they're too hard for me now...I like the Sketchers too..anything thats padded...When you're feet hurt..you hurt all over. To think I used to wear heels to work in my twenties...! Woman Surprised

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West