Esteemed Contributor

Paging stevieb, EdithEllenLilly, tough-kitty and co.

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone ..... are you all still there?  These new changes are aweful!!!!  There are no subdivisions anymore.  The site seems to be more edifficult to navigate.  And we seem to have lost a large number of the more recent posts under  "Re: Stevie, EEL, TK & Co. - 2Q-2015 Smiley Wink - Handbags & MORE!" ... just to name only a few of the terrible changes.  Regards, Maria

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging stevieb, EdithEllenLilly, tough-kitty and co.

[ Edited ]

Hi BC! I'm here! What a quagmire we have! It will take some time to figure all of this out. My guess is that the technology staff migrated all of the threads on the date of the last post before 1Professor found us and posted today, so the posts between that date and now are lost. We will survive! I do hope you saw a post I wrote yesterday that I sometimes live vicariously through your lovely Coach purchases! Keep on posting, EEL

Honored Contributor

I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it...  And all the martyrs in the world telling me to get over it, change happens and we'll get used to it can go pound sand...  And all right, I'm starting a new "topic" (is it) to bring back a handbag forum.  This is just not acceptable on any level...  

Hey, at least I discovered the font size feature, so I can actually see what I'm typing...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Hi BC! I'm here! What a quagmire we have! It will take some time to figure all of this out. My guess is that the technology staff migrated all of the threads on the date of the last post before 1Professor found us and posted today, so the posts between that date and now are lost. We will survive! I do hope you saw a post I wrote yesterday that I sometimes live vicariously thorugh your lovely Coach purchases! Keep on posting, EEL

Hi EEL .. no unfortunately I did not see your post from yesterday.  We were at my 18 year old and 8 year old nieces' dance recital.  I am so proud of my oldest niece (18 years old).  She is a senior in high school and will be attending Ohio State University in the fall as a danace major.  My middle niece.. she is 17 years old... is our ballarina.  She is amazing.  When she was 13 years old she had a small part at the Met in Manhattan.   Ballet is her life and I am sure that she will also purse dance in the future.  She attended the ABT in Manhattan... then went on to the Princeton Ballet in Princeton NJ.  Now she attends a dance studio in Trenton because she is getting more individual attention.  My little niece .. she is 8 years old .... tries to follow in her big sisters footsteps.  But I don't think she is as passionate about dance as the older girls.

I am up to four purchases of Coach Bags..... so I think I need to take a break for a while. LOL ... that is what I said after my second purchase.  If (or perhaps I should dsay when) I do purchase more I will definitley post about it.  

Are you going to start a third quarter 2015 thread??

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it...  And all the martyrs in the world telling me to get over it, change happens and we'll get used to it can go pound sand...  And all right, I'm starting a new "topic" (is it) to bring back a handbag forum.  This is just not acceptable on any level...  

Hey, at least I discovered the font size feature, so I can actually see what I'm typing...

I don't like it, I don't like it, I don't like it.. either!!!  Hope Webbie listens because there seem to be ALOT of complaints!!!!

Super Contributor

This is truly awful. And they spent money to do it.

Are all of the old threads gone? I can't find them and also can't access my activity. :-(

Really, really awful. Hate it.

Honored Contributor

Your niece's dance recital sounded so nice, BC!!! How wonderful are those recitals! Oh, that's excellent that she is going to study dance at Ohio State, which is well-known for dance, among other things (it's such an excellent university, I must admit, even though I hail from the state of Michigan and we were arch rivals in sports). And your middle niece is so talented in ballet! I think dancing lessons prepare a young lady for many things -- balance, poise, manners, respect, responsibility and loyalty in practicing. I took ballet, tap, toe and jazz for seven years growing up -- tap was my favorite. I had a teacher who danced tap on Broadway; it was a lot of fun. Maybe your younger niece wants to chart her own course in something else? 

The third quarter 2015 thread would start on July 1, so look for it then. It's usually our auditing guru and handbag friend TK who starts them! I'll check with her closer to that date to see if she's going to start it. Maybe by then we will have a HANDBAG forum! Smiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I'm confused.... I can only post a message after hitting "reply" button on someone's post!?! You ladies won't believe what a case of Mondays it's been for me!!! First off, I park at Enterprise this morning, I decide to get out of my car to put my jacket on since it was chilly, but to be more efficient I lock my door (it's a 2001 Honda civic as you know so I lock it manually), I put my keys on driver's seat, while my purse is still on passenger seat, and while I'm putting my jacket on, yep, you guessed it!! My door shuts on me!!! For the first time in my life!!! Not a big deal really....just $60 out of my pocket which I'd rather spend on something else.... Smiley Sad Then I come to my hotel and they want to charge me $20/day amenity fee, but fortunately I made them waive it for me, since I'm here for business! And finally, to top it all off, this forum is so confusing now and too white!!! Ugh. I think I deserve a drink! On the positive note, I found some $ Smiley Wink I mean in my audit.....and it's so nice to hear from all of you!! Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

Wow. The camo pants for $99 sold out! There must be a 25-35 yo crowd watching because anyone over 35 wearing those will look odd......but that's just my opinion... someone being from Europe and all....
Valued Contributor

So where did everyone go?!?!?! Boo..... Last 3 threads all by tough_kitty......