Honored Contributor

@ECBG    I saw this she featured late last night and immediately thought of you.  As I recall, quite some time ago you were looking for a yellow shoe, and I know you love Fly London.  Unfortunately it's not on sale, clearance or anything near it.

Screenshot_20200608-152310~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    I saw this she featured late last night and immediately thought of you.  As I recall, quite some time ago you were looking for a yellow shoe, and I know you love Fly London.  Unfortunately it's not on sale, clearance or anything near it.

Screenshot_20200608-152310~2.png

@Kachina624 That was SO sweet of you!  They're the perfect shade as well!  I'll put them on my wish list and watch.  The styles I usually choose are either weaves with openings or less over the front because I wore heels all during my career and developed a bunion.  I do have stretchers and use them because leather will relax a little during the day. 

Man made won't stretch and that's why I don't wear them, plus athlete's foot can be a problem when man made shoes are worn.  People's feet perspire differently.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Heavens Girl!  They come in wide!!!  Whoopie!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    I love the color.  They'd go with virtually anything.  Butter yellow is my favorite summer neutral.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  While organizing my QVC stuff my daughter found 3 tubes (unopened) of that Plexaderm.

Remember, that is the stuff that gets rid of wrinkles?

My daughter tried it and said her face felt 'sticky' or something.

I was wondering if you want me to send you a tube just for the heck of it to try?

Another friend of mine wants one tube of it.

You want me to mail it out to you just for the heck of it?

Love you very much.  Linda/Annabelle

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Linda, Thank you!  I'd love to give it a try.  I'm home quite a lot right now.

How are you feeling Luv?

Beautiful spring bouquet — Stock Photo © Shebeko #164381038

Honored Contributor

Went to the grocery store this afternoon.  Thank goodness my daughter drove.

I had to text her (she was in the car in the parking lot) to come in and check out while I went to the car.

The pain is terrible.  It's way worst than it was before I broke it.

I go back to Drs on NEXT week.  Thanks for asking.

I'll get it mailed out in a few days.  Just thought it would be fun for you and your daughter in law to try it out.

Since I don't go anywhere right now......and three tubes is a bit much (Ha)...Daughter wanted to throw it away, I said, "I know someone who might try it just for fun to see what it does."

I didn't see much difference. Hugs to you.

Valued Contributor
I love the color of those shoes!