Valued Contributor

Are these things really in style?? I wore these back in the 80's

Esteemed Contributor

I love both the looks and ankle support of high tops, and put those Pumas on my wish list first thing this morning. But I need a wide shoe and they only have mediums, so I'm still thinking about it.

Super Contributor

I  loved mine went through a couple pairs of these back in the day. I loved them with my stone washed jeans, and mini denim skirts etc. Probably wouldn't wear high tops now though.shoe.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: PUMA hightop sneakers.

[ Edited ]

Yes. Puma are different IMO. I bought a pair of high top Puma about a year or so ago. They look really nice when I dress casually.

These are not comparable to Reebok. Not all high top sneakers are the same. Puma have always been more stylish. It's the only sneaker brand I've ever worn.

~Live with Intention~
Super Contributor

@NycVixenwrote:

Yes. Pumas are different IMO. I bought a pair of high top Pumas about a year or so ago. They look really nice when I dress casually.

These are not comparable to Reebok. Not all high top sneakers are the same. Pumas have always been more stylish. It's the only sneaker brand I've ever worn.

I totally agree PUMA are different  indeed. I was just remanasing from back in the day me personaly would not go back to a high top sneaker.

Enjoy your sneaks Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PUMA hightop sneakers.

[ Edited ]

I've seen some high top Puma sneaker as well as other brands of high top sneakers at Winners. It's best to try them on as some of them do not have comfortable heel collars or linings and can rub your ankle bones. I guess everything old is new again when designers are channeling the 1980s and 90s.