Esteemed Contributor

New brand of shoes for the Q.....and not one pair comes in WIDE...!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know how they run....I gave a narrow foot plus high arch and instep?   Sketchers got me great,  are these similar?

Esteemed Contributor

Puma is an athletic footwear company.  Their shoes fit like New Balance, Reebok and Nike in that they are not cut too wide because for athletics the shoes should be a little more snug on the foot.  They make wide widths, but perhaps for this first show the buyers decided not to buy them for QVC until they could measure customer interest in the brand. 

Respected Contributor

Does PUMA make wides anywhere? I took an admittedly quick look and didn't find any. It seems that often the wides only start coming when a company starts making shoes exclusively for QVC or adding new styles requested by QVC. For example, it is difficult (not impossible, but difficult) to find wide Skechers outside the Q, but the TSVs (when made for QVC) now often come in wides.

Respected Contributor

That was the first thing I noticed - no wide shoes.  But I see that Rockport will be coming at the end of September and hope they have wides. 

Esteemed Contributor

Out of curiosity I checked the Puma website and saw no wide widths.  Perhaps the company expects women who require a true wide to size themselves in their men's line.  Oh well, fortunately, they aren't the only game in town for athletic footwear.

Respected Contributor

I bought the low top Vikky Classic in black. I needed a black pair and I thought they were cute. I have never worn Puma before.

Honored Contributor

I bought the mesh slip on sneaker and though I'm always a 37 in european sizing these were too short by a whole size. The sneakers were cute, but I did not reorder because it cost me 11 dollars to try them on and it would cost another 5 dollars in S&H to reorder them in a size up. I wish the host and vendor

would talk more about the sizing and how they fit instead of all the crazy banter.

Valued Contributor

I ought the Vikky Classic in red plum (great color) I wear a 9 but sometimes need a wide if the toe box is small. I ordered a 9 and they fit great. I could even get my Vionic inserts in there comfortably. 

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Respected Contributor

I bought my regular size 8. My right foot initially felt tight in the toebox but after wearing all day it was fine. I love the deep saturated black color.