Honored Contributor

Opinions on the recent GILI tsv

I got the bag in blush, I am so not sure about it.

The leather is amazing, but I am not happy that it weights so much.

I for the price I could get an amazing Coach bag and have money left over

Thoughts - thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Re: Opinions on the recent GILI tsv

I received mine in blush yesterday - I am using it today. At first I was not sold on the color, but carrying out, I am liking it more and more. I like that it's small, but holds a lot. I am carrying my usual stuff - a coach double zip wallet (which is about an inch and a half thick and 6 inches long); a small makeup bag (the izak print from Sephora), which is about 7 inches in length, 4 inches wide, and packed full; leather gloves, iphone, ipod, and 2 round 8 oz lock and lock containers. I still have room for more. I plan on tossing my kindle in tomorrow to see how it feels.

I'm not usually a backpack person, but I like that I have the option. It actually looks really cute as a backpack.

I do not like the tassel - it sheds. I had to remove it during the commute this morning because it was getting all over my pants.

I am waiting for my snow leopard to be delivered today - although I intended to return one of them, if the print is as nice as everyone says, I will definitely be keeping it.

Go for the coach bag too! You can never have too many.

Respected Contributor

I am carrying the original Backpack in blush today and its cute, I have to get used to a backpack again, haven't carried a purse backpack in about 15 years.

Not sure what amazing coach you could get for less than $200 but if that is the way you want to go you should return the TSV.

I got the Snow leopard TSV and its more like a suede and not at all smooth leather like your petal one is, so be prepared for that.

Regular Contributor

On 3/31/2015 LisaB said:

I am carrying the original Backpack in blush today and its cute, I have to get used to a backpack again, haven't carried a purse backpack in about 15 years.

Not sure what amazing coach you could get for less than $200 but if that is the way you want to go you should return the TSV.

I got the Snow leopard TSV and its more like a suede and not at all smooth leather like your petal one is, so be prepared for that.

DO you like the snow leopard or is it an acquired taste?

coachfactory.com has great bags. It's the factory store online. I purchased my Madison Phoebe in off white there for $120. It was originally around $300 in the stores. I had been eyeing it for a year and finally it made its way into the outlet!

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Serena-1130 said:
On 3/31/2015 LisaB said:

coachfactory.com has great bags. It's the factory store online. I purchased my Madison Phoebe in off white there for $120. It was originally around $300 in the stores. I had been eyeing it for a year and finally it made its way into the outlet!

I get most of my bags at the outlet or at Lord and Taylor on sale with a coupon

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I love mine. I got the bag in brown snake. Iam using now and I do not find it heavy. Iam a handbag addict and I have many bags that are much heavier. I also ordered it in Ivory but it hasn't arrived yet.
Respected Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Serena-1130 said:
On 3/31/2015 LisaB said:

I like the snow leopard and I was prepared for it to not be smooth, I have the Roma 2 in the cream snake and it is more sueded too. I am keeping the Snow Leopard for sure, its really stylish and cute. I also ordered the black and that should arrive today or tomorrow.

Regular Contributor

Ok, I got my snow leopard and I LOVE it! The petal is not as nice imo, so I will be sending that one back. The snow leopard is gorgeous.
Respected Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Serena-1130 said: Ok, I got my snow leopard and I LOVE it! The petal is not as nice imo, so I will be sending that one back. The snow leopard is gorgeous.

So glad you like it!! I love my cream snake Roma so much that I knew I would like the Snow leopard. You won't see yourself coming and going with that bag.

The black one arrived yesterday with a few other packages but haven't opened it yet. I am odd, but like to surprise myself and not open everything at once. So it will be opened and looked at today. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

This is interesting; I hope those that bought it keep weighing in! Does anyone own the bigger one and this one?