Regular Contributor

Re: Opinions Requested on D&B Florentines

On 1/26/2014 bamagirl said:

Hi again ladies!! I wanted to say thank you very much once again for all the opinions. After a lot of pondering, and I do mean A LOT, I decided to go with the Clayton in Chestnut! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

It is definitely NOT Navy, but I love the Chestnut color and have always wanted a brown handbag. I love the pockets and organization of this bag. I almost caved and got the Violet, but knew I would not get my money's worth with that color so I decided to go more neutral instead.

I will definitely keep searching for a great navy bag (that doesn't scratch) so easily. I may look at a MK. I don't have any of his bags. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I think you made an excellent choice, bamagirl! The Clayton is gorgeous, looks quite organized, and the chestnut will serve you well. Let us know how you like it once you get it.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Opinions Requested on D&B Florentines

Hi again ladies!! I have been carrying my Clayton for about a week now and I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} I can find things easily and it isas beauty to look at. I now wish I would have bought the violet as well. LOL!! After months of searching, I think I may have found the "perfect" Dooney bag for me! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Those of you who ordered, I hope you love it as much as I do!!