Respected Contributor

pink: I don't own this particular Logo Lock, but I have other versions from Dooney directly. I've never had an issue with the clasp, but I have a lot of handbags, so my lock doesn't get all that much use.

As for your choice of the black, I think it's a great decision. A beautiful black leather handbag is classic. The logo lock is well designed with a thick shoulder strap for comfort and durability. The pebbled leather withstands lots of daily use and weather conditions, and is easy to keep clean. In addition, black handbags are much easier to maintain than most other colors. If you get a scratch or wear marks, a little black shoe polish or a Sharpie marker, makes any problems disappear. (Just be sure to buff it out to avoid excess color transfer). And, no worry that a black handbag will pick up colors from dark clothing. So, all in all, it's a win-win.

Enjoy your new handbag.

Super Contributor

D&B leather bags are well worth it, and if you can get them on easy pay, even better. I don't own the hobo lock bag though.

Respected Contributor

Hi ~ So you are ready to take the plunge, huh? You Go Girl.

Just a thought for you. You want a classic black. Great choice. I have several D&B's, and I do love my black ones, but have you thought of a black with dark brown trim? I have a black satchel with brown trim and tassels, and I do love the look. D&B have some really great bags in this style/color.

Let us know what you decide to get. happy shopping.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor
Omgoodness you ladies are a m a z i n g!! I told hubs I was posting on here about it and he ended up hitting the buy now button for me Smiley Very Happy The black logo lock is on its way!!

And TK... thank you for mentioning the shipping changes... hopefully I'll be too in love to even think of sending it back but just in case... Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Way to go Hubs! I hope you LOVE your new handbag!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I hope you love your bag. I have two, one is a summer bag with little pansies, it's coated cotton and it is really cute. Enjoy:-)

Frequent Contributor
Aw he said thank you!!

I just got it!! LOVE IT!!!

Haha and now I'm gonna have a looksee for another one Smiley Wink

On 2/5/2015 Mistic said:

Way to go Hubs! I hope you LOVE your new handbag!

Honored Contributor

Congrats on your new bag. I have the Logo Lock in orange ( which is currently out of stock). I do really love the bag and since I wear a lot of neutrals it's nice to have a pop of color.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor
On 2/11/2015 jaxs mom said:

Congrats on your new bag. I have the Logo Lock in orange ( which is currently out of stock). I do really love the bag and since I wear a lot of neutrals it's nice to have a pop of color.

You made a wise choice. Just like jaxs mom, I have the orange (and adore the pop of color since I wear neutrals: blacks, greys, creams), but I also have the grape and ivy.

For all my handbag-loving sisters who wonder why they want more than one of a beloved bag:

I study neuroscience and our social brain. One basic rule is that our brain is hard-wired to love NOVELTY. As I result, it is natural to take joy from having a handbag collection (!), as well as to want more than one of a bag we love.