Trusted Contributor

Re: ORGANIZER HANDBAG SEARCH

Isn't this a repeat thread???

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 kathoderay said:

The Erin satchel on sale for $129.99 at Fossil.com.

I just checked this out and put it in my shopping bag. My daughter's birthday is this month and it is the size that she favors. Fossil has free s/h for buying AND returning. Free overnight until 2/12.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

I love Brighton and have three of their microfiber handbags called Brighton's Lightweights. Brighton's leather products are timeless with exceptional quality and style. Recently, I'm into Brighton's Lightweights and I have two Charlie Pocket Crossbody messengers in tropical punch and the candy apply red, and the Carol Mini Organizer in black with black leather patent trim. The Carol can be purchased on brighton.com, but the various colors of the Charlie can only be found on ebay.com due to it being discontinued. The Charlie black with black trim and black with brown trim can still be found at brighton,com. Here are the wonderful features of Brighton bags and wallets:

1. Microfiber is very lightweight and easily cleaned with a damp cloth.

2. The amount of organization in Brighton bags are unsurpassed and no designer handbag company can compare to Brighton, in my opinion.

3. All straps are leather and finished on both the outer and undersides unlike Dooney, which drives me absolutely crazy that they don't finish their leather straps.

4. All Brighton straps have a moveable sewn on loop that holds the excess strap, and unlike most other companies, the excess strap leather flaps and again looks so unfinished, which is another pet peeve of mine.

5. This is a family, privately-held business, which means that they go the extra mile to make customers happy and feel appreciated. Out of the blue, Brighton will send me a FREE coin purse, $25.00 gift certificates, and at Christmas time, they sent me a $50.00 gift certificate, free shipping coupon, and other extras in a goody bag that I had to pick up at the store.

6. Brighton has beautiful jewelry-quality adornments on their handbags, which is the same quality as their jewelry, which I have so many pieces and go to them over my sterling silver that tarnishes and is a pain to main, but not Brighton jewelry!

At Christmas and with the $50 gift certificate, is when I purchased my first Brighton microfiber crossbody, the Carol Mini Organizer with a built in wallet, and now I'm absolutely hooked on microfiber and won't buy leather any more! Since Christmas, I bought the Charlie Pocket Crossbody messengers in tropical punch and candy apple red, and I'm looking at the other colors of the Charlie on ebay.com.

I have had many Brighton bags over the years and I continue to purchase their bags, wallets, and jewelry because this company is unsurpassed in customer service, and products with superb quality, function, and style!

Lovin2Learn