Honored Contributor

Fell into bed early last night confident that the Earth TSV ankle boots would be available this morning. Well, darn it. All the grey boots, size 7 1/2, gone, out of here, no waitlist, out of luck!!! Oh well. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: OK. WHO HAS MY GREY BOOTS?

@Shanus  You sound like me. Dozed off around 12:15 last night. Had my eye on the gray, gone this morning. I don't really need them, so I figured, not meant to be.

Respected Contributor

I didn't understand why there was a zipper on both sides of the shoe. One works one doesn't so why?

Respected Contributor

Add me to the list.  I wanted to see the grey boots presented but fell asleep.   Looked online at 7 a.m. and my size in grey was gone.   I ended up ordering the olive instead. 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

I didn't understand why there was a zipper on both sides of the shoe. One works one doesn't so why?

Because one is for easy entrance and the other is just for a fashion look.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Fell into bed early last night confident that the Earth TSV ankle boots would be available this morning. Well, darn it. All the grey boots, size 7 1/2, gone, out of here, no waitlist, out of luck!!! Oh well. 

Sorry you didn't get your color.  I know how disappointing that is.  But how many times do they say "don't go to bed thinking your color will be here tomorrow."  

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@silkyk   Just for style. I have another pr. of black leather, more dress ankle boots, with a zipper on each side & only one is working zipper.