Contributor

O/T Sachi S/6 Insulated Folding Market Totes w/ Wristlet K32892

Hi!

I try to get something for the ladies in my office each year. A small, inexpensive gift, that just says I was thinking of them. Mom my and I saw the presentation for this item. I thought it would make a nice office gift, and she thought it would be good for her bridge members' gifts. I received them last week and they went over well! The hardest part was deciding who gets what color. When we shop at lunch we put perishables in our lunchroom refrigerator. This bag is a good way of identifying your stuff. It's also good if you pick up something quick on the way home. The reviews have been pretty good. The biggest compliant was that they don't have a flat bottom. For an office gift or stocking stuffer they're very nice and they come to about $5.00 each. If you order more than one set you save $3.00 on the second set. I've heard Jane T. mention a few times that D&B or BMak bags make great gifts, but I don't like them that much!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Just thought I'd share in case someone was looking for stocking stuffers.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^K32892,frames^y,from^se,cm_scid^is...