Respected Contributor

O/T ~ Does Anyone Wear Tieks Shoes?

I'm thinking about ordering a pair of these for the first time.  There are so many colors to choose from I can see it's going to be hard. 

They are handmade in Italy.  For those that own them, are they "all that"?

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T ~ Does Anyone Wear Tieks Shoes?

Cute but not for those with "problem" feet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Funny to see your post as I never heard of these, but clicked on an ad on the computer this evening to see what they were.  Not enough support for me from the pics that popped up.  Pricing was over $300 on the pair I looked at.  Way too pricey for this gal.

Trusted Contributor

My friend loves them, I have a pair and I am not fond of the fit.  They have no support, which is not really my problem, I don't like the fit so much.

New Contributor

I purchased a pair in black. I was so curious about these.

I have a hard time with "ballet flats" that after awhile my feet are killing me.

Well, these are the best shoes! More than comfortable even for a long period of time.

LOVE them even with the price!

Splurge! You won't regret it!

Valued Contributor

@dlw wrote:

I purchased a pair in black. I was so curious about these.

I have a hard time with "ballet flats" that after awhile my feet are killing me.

Well, these are the best shoes! More than comfortable even for a long period of time.

LOVE them even with the price!

Splurge! You won't regret it!

@dlw @Sunshine Kate I have looked at Tieks for a while and like the concept, the look and that they are handmade in Italy.  I have very wide feet and am unsure if they would work for me.  Would love a pair if they would.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 pairs and bought a pair for my DD.  I have osteoarthritis in my knees and my tieks are very comfortable. I can walk all day in them. One of my best if not best shoe purchases.