Super Contributor
Okay...I got my bag. Here's my thoughts -- nice leather. Mine had no scent at all when I opened the box, and it was clearly brand new -- not a return. I LOVE the functionality of having all those pockets -- inside and out. I'm amazed how when worn as a backpack, the bag has no discernible weight. Though I LOVE the backpack idea, I'll probably use it more often as a crossbody bag because it'll be easier to access my wallet this way (backpack I'd have to do a lot of on and off with it when I want to get into my bag). Having said that, if I'm going out and won't need to be in and out of it much, I WILL use it as a backpack. For me, this is a casual bag and the size is perfect. Some people carry their entire life in their purses, but I'm not one of them, so this bag has PLENTY of room for my needs. I will use it and enjoy using it and I'm extremely glad I was able to get it on sale with the additional 25% off and free shipping. This bag is a keeper...and though it's not the "LOVE" I was hoping for, it's definitely a very strong "LIKE". :-)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Regular Contributor

well I am also using it as a crossbody.........it's just so different. A very original look to it, kind of street chic...........love it! I can adjust to any bag size.........I use a purse organizer in my larger bags and just lift that out and put in the smaller bags the items I most need. thank you again for the tips and I hope you let me know of any more original bags as I'm on a ROLL{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

I had to come back here and report that I was FINALLY able to order this bag! It's the strangest thing - I forgot about this thread when I wasn't able to order. I had requested to be informed if this bag came back in stock (they gave me that option), but I never heard from them, so I just let it go and forgot about it.

This morning I was on the Midwest Living magazine website and up pops an HSN ad with the very bag pictured! I clicked on the ad and it took me to the item page and it showed "One Left In Stock". Of course, last time I tried to order it said "Three Left" and when I got to the page to submit my order it said "Sorry, Sold Out", so I was skeptical but decided to see how far I could get. They actually let me order it for $169 plus $9 shipping (4 flex pays). I'm going to call CS and tell them that I tried to order it at 25% off with the free shipping and see if they will give me the adjustment. But, even at the higher price, I think I will be happy.

I'm excited! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}