Super Contributor
A convertible backpack bag I've been stalking for months went on a MAJOR sale at HSN. The "retail" price was $468. HSN originally sold it for $399 with $8.95 s/h. It's been on sale FOREVER for $299. It's on sale now for $169.95 which I thought I was buying it for...but I got an additional 25% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING for a final price of $127.46! When you go to shop their handbags, there's a link for 25% off and free shipping for certain bags. When I put it in my cart, it didn't reflect this promotion, but it kicks in when I purchased it.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Valued Contributor
Thank you MrsT ! I just got me the Fiore laser cut cross body for a steal of a price! It's on wait list so I hope I get one but the price makes it worth the wait!!
Honored Contributor

I'm going to check it out. Thanks.

Valued Contributor
On 6/4/2014 cactusjack said: Thank you MrsT ! I just got me the Fiore laser cut cross body for a steal of a price! It's on wait list so I hope I get one but the price makes it worth the wait!!

Hey, you might want to go check that Last Call site, I just saw several different types of those Fiore laser cut bags on deep discount there, and they are having an additional 40% off for one item for a few hours! I just got that bag a few days ago in the cream/navy; it's a beauty!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Valued Contributor
Where is this last call site, please? Is it at HSN? Thanks so much in advance!! P.S. That's the color I'm on wait list for! So the quality is good ? My first purchase n this line Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
Thank you Serenity!! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor
On 6/4/2014 MrsT said: A convertible backpack bag I've been stalking for months went on a MAJOR sale at HSN. The "retail" price was $468. HSN originally sold it for $399 with $8.95 s/h. It's been on sale FOREVER for $299. It's on sale now for $169.95 which I thought I was buying it for...but I got an additional 25% off PLUS FREE SHIPPING for a final price of $127.46! When you go to shop their handbags, there's a link for 25% off and free shipping for certain bags. When I put it in my cart, it didn't reflect this promotion, but it kicks in when I purchased it.

OMG what a STEAL, I got one too! THANK YOU SO MUCH WHAT AN EDGY BACKPACK!

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting. What a great bag and price, I picked up one too! I have been looking for a convertible backpack and this what looks great. I hope I love it because the prices is so good.

Honored Contributor

I went over there and only found one backpack convertible and it was Twiggy's. I watch HSN but not as much as QVC.

I don't think Twiggy's is real leather at that price. It is what I'm looking for.

I just purchased Doony's A7214. It's a bit heavy but not as heavy as some of the other one's I've had to return (bad back).

So, you started me thinking about a backpack (my oldest daughter carries a Coach backpack).

I like the style of the one Twiggy has, but pink? Ummmm not so much. Besides I'm a leather girl at heart.

Any ideas. Coach ones just don't seem like what I want.

Respected Contributor

wow, what a cute bag! I didn't even know I wanted one like this, you enablers! I hope the 25% is still valid tomorrow because I have to wait for my paycheck to deposit.